• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMC active tomorrow vs. Chiefs. Huge influx of talent into the NFC South. CMC and Thomas returning. Julio came back last week. AB joining the Bucs.

Putting Samuel at RB in the red zone is like putting your 97 speed WR at RB in NCAA Football and wondering why teams don't do that in real life.

Going for it on 4th and 3! Hell yes. Love what Rhule and Brady have done on this drive!

6:07 in the 1st and this is the first time we're seeing Mahomes.

Last edited:
Rhule is the first coach we've ever had that goes for it there. And I love saving the screen to CMC for that play. What a drive.

Rhule is the first coach we've ever had that goes for it there. And I love saving the screen to CMC for that play. What a drive.

Because all we've had is a bunch of defensive coaches with an 80s mindset.

Clearly the plan is to outscore them. Seems like long drives is part of the plan, too. Love it.

I would do anything for Matt Rhule right now. Anything.

Brady's use of CMC, Davis, and Samuel is masterful.

Peeking at Redzone, Jabril Peppers may have just Theismanned Kyle Allen. They're not even showing replays.

Just showed one replay. Don't watch if you're squeamish. Poor guy.

Last edited:
Oh well. Hard to complain. The Chiefs were going to get a TD. That was due to the bad OPI call and the shanked punt.

Yeah that OPI on Samuel was weaksauce. We will need everything to go our way again in second half to win this one

Shit. We got nothing from 2nd and 2 from the 34. No excuse for that. Butkner's miss was a gift and we didn't capitalize.

What a gutsy drive. Wow. Two great catches. Teddy B took flight on 4th and 14. Unbelievable.

Can't ask for much more than this. Got the ball down 2 in Arrowhead.

Man is Bridgewater the ultimate Checkdown Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back