• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The early execution was really poor. Too much short stuff. Good idea right there to get the short pass.

Too many mistakes by a team who can't make mistakes against a great team that doesn't make many mistakes. Another frustrating but promising loss.

CMC is a great player. So glad to have him back.

Last edited:
Tough frustrating losses are probably a good thing for this team. Definitely showing potential for the future and getting young players experience but also greater likelihood of a high draft pick.

Tough frustrating losses are probably a good thing for this team. Definitely showing potential for the future and getting young players experience but also greater likelihood of a high draft pick.

With the rumors of a one-time 16 team playoff, it would be great to just get in and get a shot. I think this team could upset the Seahawks, Packers, or Bucs if they got a shot.

With the rumors of a one-time 16 team playoff, it would be great to just get in and get a shot. I think this team could upset the Seahawks, Packers, or Bucs if they got a shot.

What's up with the playoff rumors?

The NFL playoff could expand to 16 teams for this year only to make up for lost revenue due to COVID.

And owners just unanimously approved it if regular season games get cancelled.

Last edited:
The NFL playoff could expand to 16 teams for this year only to make up for lost revenue due to COVID.

And owners just unanimously approved it if regular season games get cancelled.

So your saying we have a chance

Shitastic weekend of football. I was out with my family today and literally every time I checked the NFL app, the Bucs were about to score or where kicking off except twice when I got to see the Panthers score.

The past 2 weeks we looked great out of the gate but then the shitty D takes over. We just can’t stop someone for shit.

The past 2 weeks we looked great out of the gate but then the shitty D takes over. We just can’t stop someone for shit.

We knew the D would suck and spent the whole draft on it. It’s a multi year project. Chubb and Brown look like keepers.

So, what are top priorities this off-season assuming Lawrence or Fields are not options? Corner, LB, TE? OL has looked good at times but recently seems to have regressed.

So, what are top priorities this off-season assuming Lawrence or Fields are not options? Corner, LB, TE? OL has looked good at times but recently seems to have regressed.

I think Lance or the BYU QB are both in play. But yeah, BPA between OL, MLB, DT, CB, S

Whitehead is AWFUL. Its a big IF obviously, but if we still had prime Luke we would probably be above .500. the defensive linemen are tying up blockers but Whitehead can't make a tackle.

Yep, I was wrong again. We suck.

But we have a tons of young talent which makes it feel like this is a true rebuild and not just a shitty football team. Lets get a good pick and put the pieces together. We will be good again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back