• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thought Grier was a good pick. LOL. It was a shitty half measure pick that made absolutely no sense.

Hopefully PJ can earn the backup spot for good here, so we don't have to worry about QB in the draft at all.

That was a good drive. Nice work by PJ, DJ, Davis, and Samuel.

The offense has 35 yards, a red zone INT, and two punts since this post.

Last edited:
Grier time?

I wouldn't. I also feel like Brady is interviewing for a job and I was quite annoyed that we had our XFL backup QB in his first ever start dropping back on that 3rd and goal play. I do not comprehend the failure to just run Davis a couple times.

I wouldn't. I also feel like Brady is interviewing for a job and I was quite annoyed that we had our XFL backup QB in his first ever start dropping back on that 3rd and goal play. I do not comprehend the failure to just run Davis a couple times.

Oh I was mocking Biff. Grier sucks and we know this. I agree that Davis should get a lot of carries. Get Samuel some backfield touches too.

Last edited:
Oh I was mocking Biff. Grier sucks and we know this. I agree that Davis should get a lot of carries. Get Samuel some backfield touches too.

I'm disappointed that I interfered with mocking of Biff. I'll do better.

PJ, DJ, Slye, and the whole D dabbing on dem haters so far.

Man it must be awful being a Lions fan

One of the most awful fan existences. Jim Caldwell was their best coach in decades and they just straight up fired him.

Make that 57 yards and three punts in a row against one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Walker is 10/10 for 101 yards and a TD since this post.

And another awful endzone pick. Geez.

I imagine that if our defense played their normal game and gave up 24 to this Lions team, the impression of Walker would be much different. He's been entirely adequate in his first start, but I think it's safe to say he does not have a future like Bridgewater in transitioning into a starter role.

Clearly. Teddy Bridgewater was a star college QB, 1st round pick, and former Pro Bowler. The only reason he was ever a backup is that he suffered a horrific injury, lost his starting spot, and the Vikings decided to spend on Kirk Cousins.

PJ Walker was in the XFL. He's auditioning to stay in the NFL. Getting this start is huge for him and being a career backup would be amazing.

LOL. Drawing two offsides to win the game and preserve a shutout. That's just awesome coaching right there.

7-9 is still a possibility. Three winnable games vs. Vikings, Broncos, and DCFT. An upset over the Packers would be great. As would denying the Saints a division championship in Week 17. But I'll be happy with 7-9 and something to build on.

Last edited:
I imagine that if our defense played their normal game and gave up 24 to this Lions team, the impression of Walker would be much different. He's been entirely adequate in his first start, but I think it's safe to say he does not have a future like Bridgewater in transitioning into a starter role.

That’s a lot to determine off two picks, one being from a broken route. Walker looked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back