• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 Carolina Panthers - 2021 NFL Draft talk

Getting screwed on roughing the passer against Denver what else is new

The driving the QB into the ground version of the penalty is probably the most subjective BS one. Where else is a tackler supposed to fall?

Bridgewater is good enough to keep building for another year, but I think we can safely say he’s not the guy. I want BPA on defense for the first several rounds this draft.

Yeah. The question is if an offense led by a healthy CMC needs to have a "the guy" at QB who can it get by with a game manager who has a good relationship with the OC (if we can keep Brady). Teddy B is not nearly as good as good Cam but he's better than bad Cam. The flip side of that is 2021 is most likely another rebuilding year, so it's a good time to bring in a new QB with hopes he can get them to the playoffs in his second year.

The most obvious needs on both sides of the ball are TE and MLB. We could use upgrades in the secondary and OL.

Given where we are picking and the likely early run on QBs, we'll be able to get the #1 TE or MLB.

Brilliant decision to essentially do a fake onside kick and amazing execution by Slye.

Poor clock management there. No need to rush a key 3rd and 8 play to beat the 2 min warning. There's plenty of time regardless.

Pharoah Cooper seems to be doing a good job at the WR3 spot. He could be the short-term answer after letting Samuel go.

I was shocked to see Teddy take a sack on first down. Part of this is on Brady. We need to run quick plays. Not risk drive killing sacks.

Was that 4th down play call 4 yards short of the sticks our tanking equivalent of the Jets 7-man rush call up by 4 last week?

An underneath route on 4th and 8. You've got to be kidding me.

Those last few play calls really felt like we threw the game. Our receivers have been getting open down field the entire game.

Boogie probably hurt is draft stock by coming back and Newman DEFINITELY hurt his draft stock by not playing. Funny how the world works.

Given where we are picking and the likely early run on QBs, we'll be able to get the #1 TE or MLB.

we will probably be drafting somewhere between 4 and 6 and should be able to get the 3rd QB off the board

i'm not sure if Rhule will have a chance to draft this high again for awhile.... so i'm on taking a QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back