• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Norv and three members of his family are now panther coaches/consultants? This is not going to end well.

Meh. Was going with you can only make the ones you attempt logic. Not his fault he didn't get to attempt longer ones this season. He's got a big leg and makes long FG's with ease as the playoff game showed. Again, if you actually think Gano was to blame for this loss, I don't know what to tell you. You don't know football

it is his fault he didn't get to attempt longer ones. because he sucks, the coaches didn't trust him.

So Norv and three members of his family are now panther coaches/consultants? This is not going to end well.

Feels more like a coup by the assistant QB coach and offensive consultant than a plan to fix longstanding problems with our offense.

It's probably a net upgrade but still sucks

Ron is kinda dumb

This just looks like a bridge to Scott and Cameron as OC and QB coach.

Got to wonder if Rivera feels like he owns Norv to hire his family.

it is his fault he didn't get to attempt longer ones. because he sucks, the coaches didn't trust him.

you aren't serious here are you? given a choice of going for it on 4th and 2 with Cam or trying a 53 yarder, your payoff is always going to be on going for it.

What are the problems with the current stadium according to the potential new ownership group? And why is a domed stadium allegedly needed? Nice, sure. But necessary?? Good luck getting that publicly funded.

What are the problems with the current stadium according to the potential new ownership group? And why is a domed stadium allegedly needed? Nice, sure. But necessary?? Good luck getting that publicly funded.

It is not necessary for the panthers to continue the way they are. What it is necessary for (according to most people who know these kinda things) is to attract super bowls, final 4s, that kind of thing. All that being said, I love the stadium being uptown, do not want it to move at all.

Does Charlotte have enough hotels to host it now? Don't believe that was the case before

It is not necessary for the panthers to continue the way they are. What it is necessary for (according to most people who know these kinda things) is to attract super bowls, final 4s, that kind of thing. All that being said, I love the stadium being uptown, do not want it to move at all.

Charlotte ain't gettin' no Super Bowl. Final Fours I could see, but why would the new owners care about that?

Other than not having a roof, what is deficient about B of A?

Charlotte ain't gettin' no Super Bowl. Final Fours I could see, but why would the new owners care about that?

Other than not having a roof, what is deficient about B of A?

If you build it, they (the NFL) will eventually come.....what new domed stadium hasn't received a Super Bowl in the last 25 years? If they fix the hotel issue (no more docking guests on offshore cruise ships like the Jacksonville Super Bowl fiasco), then the NFL is pretty good about rewarding owners who build (cough...extort...cough) a new stadium with a Super Bowl.

As a current PSL owner, I certainly don't want them to build one, as that makes those instantly worthless, but could see it being pushed for.

You have to have a dome so you can host things like concerts and other events etc all year round. You have to have the revenue stream all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back