• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than Shula. I’d prefer a safe bet over an unknown at this point in Cam’s career. I’d nut for Chud though. Loved our offense that year.

I'd rather have an unknown than a known commodity that is at best mediocre. Saw a pump for the Texans QB coach on twitter. Probably a pipe dream though.

The rumor about moving the stadium to the carowinds area with a new owner would be so so trash

the old Carowinds monorail that they sold to Mexico!

PSL owners gonna be psyched when they decide to do leave BofA and they get nothing while at the same time the team tells them to pay again

Lol what a terrible analogy on Gano. That’s like saying Spieth isn’t the best putter because he only has to make 8 footers because he hits it closer than everyone. Gano was lights out all season.

This is just an outrageous take. Speith hitting 8 footers because he hit it that close is because he did something well to get himself in that position. Gano doesn't control that Cam and company get him in better field position, or that Ron doesn't have him kick longer FG's. The logic here could not be more flawed if you tried.

PSL owners gonna be psyched when they decide to do leave BofA and they get nothing while at the same time the team tells them to pay again

Yep, worst case scenario. I wonder how real the rumor is and what it will do to the PSL market this offseason

This is just an outrageous take. Speith hitting 8 footers because he hit it that close is because he did something well to get himself in that position. Gano doesn't control that Cam and company get him in better field position, or that Ron doesn't have him kick longer FG's. The logic here could not be more flawed if you tried.

Meh. Was going with you can only make the ones you attempt logic. Not his fault he didn't get to attempt longer ones this season. He's got a big leg and makes long FG's with ease as the playoff game showed. Again, if you actually think Gano was to blame for this loss, I don't know what to tell you. You don't know football

Gano and Trai to the Pro Bowl as injury replacements.

Made that joke as well at work this morning

Yep. Wouldn't even have to change the name of the ride.

Random rant. We were thinking about taking a Spring Break trip to NC and going to Carowinds only to find it doesn't usually open until late March. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back