• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shula completely sucks and has sucked for as long as he's been the OC

We have to have the best D in the league through two weeks. The Saints will probably Light us up tho

Hard to argue with allowing two FGs in two games. Even if it's against the Niners and Bills.

So are we using McCaffrey as a decoy because a threat of McCaffrey with the ball is more intimidating than McCaffrey with the ball. I know I'm being impatient, but it sucks to use a 1st on a guy who doesn't look like one of the top rookie RBs.

He doesn't look like a first rounder because he isn't getting fed like the other first rounders. Would you rather have their production and their records or have CMC and be 2-0?

Hard to argue with allowing two FGs in two games. Even if it's against the Niners and Bills.

So are we using McCaffrey as a decoy because a threat of McCaffrey with the ball is more intimidating than McCaffrey with the ball. I know I'm being impatient, but it sucks to use a 1st on a guy who doesn't look like one of the top rookie RBs.

blame shula

would like to see CMC as a slot receiver more often

We lost hope that this could be a good team.

And Olsen is hurt.

Meh. Team is 2-0 and probably moves to 3-0. Cam is still getting t together and the defense is really good. This is a playoff team.

He doesn't look like a first rounder because he isn't getting fed like the other first rounders. Would you rather have their production and their records or have CMC and be 2-0?

Ummm he's getting fed. He ran into the line and fell over ten times today.

Today he had 8 carries and 5 targets, so 13.

Fournette had total of 19, Hunt had total of 16, Cook had a total of 15.

Meh. Team is 2-0 and probably moves to 3-0. Cam is still getting t together and the defense is really good. This is a playoff team.

Sure. The NFC looks like it sucks.

Today he had 8 carries and 5 targets, so 13.

Fournette had total of 19, Hunt had total of 16, Cook had a total of 15.

Yeah, 13 touches/targets is a pretty standard workload, especially for a player like him. He didn't do shit today but it's not for lack of trying.

If Cam had not overthrown christian at the goal line I doubt we are would be questioning his value.

Yeah, Seattle barely beat the Niners. Maybe we aren't as bad as we think. (I still think we're mediocre).

We aren't bad at all. Seems like you all are grading them against the 2015 team and not a normal good good football team. I see no reason everything won't come together with Cam getting the rust off. Looked good on the final drive other than the Bunny to CMC he missed.

Next week will tell us a lot since we know the saints defense sucks ass and the niners/bills might actually both have top defenses

Yep. Agree with that completely. If we can't score next week I'll start being concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back