• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to argue with allowing two FGs in two games. Even if it's against the Niners and Bills.

So are we using McCaffrey as a decoy because a threat of McCaffrey with the ball is more intimidating than McCaffrey with the ball. I know I'm being impatient, but it sucks to use a 1st on a guy who doesn't look like one of the top rookie RBs.
yeah it was probably a bad pick. It is what it is a this point though.

Geez. The CB we picked up got destroyed by Julio in the playoffs last year. Well, he'll feel at home with the Panthers.

I'm not too worried about McCaffrey just yet. I think his lack of production is more due to issues with our offense than his skills at this point. Aside from Shula shitting the bed and Cam's bad day, the O line really sucked and didn't give him much to run through. Wasn't Kalil (the good one) out today? That never helps.

2017 Carolina Panthers Thread: 1-0

I think McCaffrey will be a solid player but he's not enough to rescue this team from bad Cam and Shula. On the other hand, he's seemed to breathe life into J-Stew. Maybe he just plays well with another back.

Stewart has been with the Panthers for 10 years. With AP on the Saints, is there any RB who has been with his current team anywhere close to 10 years? I can't think of any who have been with their team for 5 years.

Last edited:
I hope you're wrong too. Gotta think those whiffed wide open throws are sticking in his mind though.

1. Anyone who thought Shula was really gonna change was a little nuts, TBH
2. Related to this, anyone who thought he was going to have a banner day against a coach that has practiced against him every day for years is also nuts
3. Losing your best offensive linemen the day of the game was tough
4. Still 2-0.

Next week's game will tell us a lot about this squad

If Giants win at home tomorrow night, the entire NFC will have a loss except for Panthers, Falcons, and Bucs. Woof

Saw a few tweets saying at least 6 games for G-reg but they intend for him to return

I'm not too worried about McCaffrey just yet. I think his lack of production is more due to issues with our offense than his skills at this point. Aside from Shula shitting the bed and Cam's bad day, the O line really sucked and didn't give him much to run through. Wasn't Kalil (the good one) out today? That never helps.

I think Tyler Larsen played pretty well yesterday.

At home against the lowly Saints? Week 4 will tell you more.

I really think we learn more from the Saints game. We know the Saints can score, even thought they're not doing so this year as well as they have in the past. If we can beat them handily, I think we're on your way to a winning season. I don't think anyone here has much hope for a win at Foxboro. The Panthers are somewhere around an 8-8 team who could wind up 6-10 or 11-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back