• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore was pulled over by the North Carolina State Highway Patrol just before 3 AM on August 10th in the early morning after the Panthers' preseason-opening victory over the Buffalo Bills. According to a state trooper, Moore was traveling at approximately 113 MPH in a 65 MPH work zone of Interstate 77.

I've of the mindset that the state should not be allowed to issue tickets in that workzone given how royally they have fucked up the project / toll road to begin with. They shouldn't get the added benefit of being able to collect additional revenue related to their own debacle. I commend him for going 113 in there.

Matt Kalil has his knee scoped and will be evaluated week to week.

There's one OT listed in the top 50 remaining FAs available, and I'm not sure he's even "serviceable". I'm even more convinced we need to trade for one.

How are we supposed to properly utilize our newfound glut of WRs (and G-Reg), if we have to keep some combination of TE/FB/RB in to help block on most plays?

There's one OT listed in the top 50 remaining FAs available, and I'm not sure he's even "serviceable". I'm even more convinced we need to trade for one.

How are we supposed to properly utilize our newfound glut of WRs (and G-Reg), if we have to keep some combination of TE/FB/RB in to help block on most plays?

Use Armah more at FB and use the RB more in the passing game. We are designed to do that.

Cam's gonna be wearing hockey pads and chainmail before the season ends.

@JeffDarlington: I’m told new Panthers owner David Tepper has found his new team president: Tom Glick, who will leave his post as COO of Manchester City Football Club. Glick has experience in a number of sports both here in the states and the UK.

MLS TO CHARLOTTE INCOMING

Looks like a great hire on paper. He's got experience in minor league baseball, NBA, and the Premier League. No NFL experience, but I think that's fine given Tepper has been in the NFL for a decent among of time.

Here's his bio:
https://www.cityfootballgroup.com/Our-Business/Leadership-Team

Got to imagine he will get us our first game in London.

As long as it doesn’t take away a home game, I’m cool with a London game.

Also, time to start a new thread for the season?

Blue shirts and black pants tonight.

We should change our uniforms so we can do throwbacks.

Big game tonight - two undefeated division leaders. Need to keep pace in case Tampa wins against Detroit.

Why do we always play you guys in the 3rd preseason game?

I think Week 3 preseason pairings are pretty standard and only change if the teams are scheduled to play in the regular season. We've played the Steelers in Week 4 every season since 2003.

Well that’s certainly not worth it.

MY BOY Heinicke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back