• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam looked like MVP Cam today which is promising going forward.

Getting TD back will help.

Thought we ran the ball today when CJ and CMC were both on the field. Then we just went away from it.

Some of the play calling today left me scratching my head.

3rd and 2 from our own ten when we threw to Funch (who is not good) made me lose it. We badly need Moore to progress into a bigger role and Samuel back. Enough of Smith and Funions.

Why would you expect random improvement from somebody that has proven their ability at a certain skill set?
I don’t know, I just think that someone should learn from previous failures and improve there skill sets over time.

Talk me down, folks. I feel like I'm way more disappointed this weekend than I should be after the Deacs lost by 7 to a good BC team and the Panthers losing by 7 in Atlanta. I feel like both teams looked poor and it always sucks to lose to BC and Matt Ryan.

Talk me down, folks. I feel like I'm way more disappointed this weekend than I should be after the Deacs lost by 7 to a good BC team and the Panthers losing by 7 in Atlanta. I feel like both teams looked poor and it always sucks to lose to BC and Matt Ryan.

Meh, I think we're fine but i'm not confident enough to talk you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back