• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s 4th and 1 or 2 I’m ok (just use Cam) but 4 yards at that yard line is iffy

Also here we go again
I don't disagree.

But that 2nd and 14 play is why I get going for it. We need points.

Happy to eat crow today regarding McCaffrey, dude has been an absolute beast today. Give this dude all the carries as long as he's running like this.

Happy to eat crow today regarding McCaffrey, dude has been an absolute beast today. Give this dude all the carries as long as he's running like this.

All the crow. I’ll eat every bite. Very impressive effort today.

So much to love going into the early bye. CMC with a ridiculous 28/184. Cam being Cam. Funchess making some clutch catches. CJ’s great catch and run. OBADA!

Rooting for a tie in Saints-Falcons but I guess a Saints win is the next best thing.

Jackson is quickly becoming my favorite player on defense. Hate the early bye but actually think it comes at a good time. Hopefully we can get Turner and Samuel back for our next game, plus TD.

Yeah. The early bye is huge. Also means we get Williams back for one more game than we would if our bye was at the end of the season.

So is Chris Clark the near future at LT?

Calvin Ridley had 150yds and 3td today :/
So far this season its looking like we drafted the wrong receiver.

Two points on Ridley/Moore. Moore is apparently learning all 3 positions and that’s why he’s being slow played. Julio is drawing double coverage all day and Ridley is getting the benefit of that. But I agree it’s starting to worry me that we took the wrong guy. Hope by the end of the season we feel better about the pick.

Calvin Ridley had 150yds and 3td today :/
So far this season its looking like we drafted the wrong receiver.

Two points on Ridley/Moore. Moore is apparently learning all 3 positions and that’s why he’s being slow played. Julio is drawing double coverage all day and Ridley is getting the benefit of that. But I agree it’s starting to worry me that we took the wrong guy. Hope by the end of the season we feel better about the pick.

Ridley is also, you know, 3 years more developed. Moore was never going to outperform him this season.

Credit to Ridley though, dude is ballin

Love the CMC haters having to eat crow, dude's a beast. Threat to have 100 on the ground or in the air (or Both!) in any game. Cam is playing lights out, if he keeps this up our offense could get scary good. Get Moore involved and if Samuel ever plays again we could have something going. Cam is the best redzone weapon in the league, and it's not remotely close.

Defense is concerning, we got gashed for a few drives but played better as the day went on. Donte is gonna be fun to watch, he'll make mistakes but damn if he isn't a playmaker and a showman. TD coming back will help in a few weeks. How about Obada! What a story for that guy. Great win yesterday, week 4 bye usually sucks but it may be a good thing this year.

The defense just happened to get better when AJ Green got hurt. But how many teams have an AJ Green. Glad the DBs get a break before playing OBJ.

Didn't even realize we get Julio, AJ and OBJ three games in a row. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back