• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played at Bama and plays for the Falcons. That should be enough reason.

The defense just happened to get better when AJ Green got hurt. But how many teams have an AJ Green. Glad the DBs get a break before playing OBJ.

Their best drive of the game was with AJG on the sidelines, fwiw.

Calvin Ridley had 150yds and 3td today :/
So far this season its looking like we drafted the wrong receiver.

Just like last year you drafted the wrong RB? :rolleyes: Swap Moore and Ridley and I think you'd see similar production for both; they play in completely different offenses. And even if you did, shit happens in the draft. You may have gotten the DROY in the second round, I wouldn't complain about the draft.

Mayo was terrible in run support yesterday. Getting TD back should be a nice upgrade.

I’m all in on Samuel coming back and being a beast.

Falcons safety Ricardo Allen tore his achilles and is out for the year. They are getting decimated by injuries.

I think just as exciting is possibly the biggest steal for Panthers in Ebada. Our pass rush has been nowhere near what it was last year with QBs getting a lot of time. Ebada was a beast for the few snaps he got in. And thought he got completely robbed by the reversal of the sack/fumble on Dalton as it looked like the ball started to move in his hand like it was jarred before Dalton moved his hand forward to push the ball out vs. a pass.

Either way I hope he gets extended time in future games as he was exciting to see blowing around the end. That type of rush from end completely can change a Ds performance. I know Pep still can draw the occasional double teams, but wondering if he has finally lost some of his explosiveness and/or strength as he has been a relative non-factor early on.

no regular fan of football knows who Eric Reid is

Like people know about Peter Strok and Lisa Page, etc. If conservatives want people to hate Eric Reid, they’ll let everybody know.

That FBI lady OWGs hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back