• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Rivera era so much. Why did we need a Gano miracle to beat that crap team?

I would like to assign credit for the win to my week old son. He’s the obvious wild card for an otherwise defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

There is a reason there aren't huge spreads all over the NFL man. It's not just the Panthers.

I put my jersey on for our last drive so I’m taking credit

Gano is the real MVP. No business winning that game.

LOL I’m watching the game on an over the air signal and damn if they didn’t switch to commercial right as gano came in the field. Never saw the kick.

I don't think McCaffrey made that first down.

Refs gift wrapped that game to the Panthers.

I hate the Rivera era so much. Why did we need a Gano miracle to beat that crap team?

I would like to assign credit for the win to my week old son. He’s the obvious wild card for an otherwise defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

It wasn't just Gano, some of the worst officiating in league history.

Gano saves the coaches from a horrible play calling and refs gave the Cats the game with horrible calling 1st down on that 3rd down play. I thought dumb Cam cost us game spiking ball on 4th down but a lot of gifts in that game.

Gano has always had one the best legs in the game.

Dominates kick offs too

Man, there were like three times it seemed like we'd blow the game open and I can't believe we almost lost to such a garbage giants team

Get the fucking ball to Samuel and Moore you idiots

That might have been the greatest field goal in NFL history. I know elam had a 64-yarder but that was at altitude. And this was pressure-packed make it win miss it lose

That might have been the greatest field goal in NFL history. I know elam had a 64-yarder but that was at altitude. And this was pressure-packed make it win miss it lose

It probably could have gone 68 yards too

I counted atleast 3 times we threw a short pass/screen to wright and I asked myself “why aren’t these going to samuel/Moore instead?”

Wright is a good possession receiver but these throws requiring a run after the catch needs to go to others.

I don't think McCaffrey made that first down.

Refs gift wrapped that game to the Panthers.
It was a first down, no one on the field even disputed it
ef236473547a3a03955571468557cbf0.jpg
10c1cc30d7c27790a63930eac0bd0996.jpg

I though Gano was overpayed. Guess I was wrong.

Just win, baby.

Greatest regular season fg no doubt . That vinateri kick in the snow is prob the greatest.

Btw, I screamed “idiot” at cam newton when he spiked the ball on what I thought was 4 and 1. My kids were confused... I thought you liked cam newton daddy?

Massive save by Gano. Taking a timeout then running for the first is an all time blunder by Rivera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back