• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it on second down, but on third you have to play safe and go to Olsen or someone on a checkdown and hope for the best

Really dumb play calling those last few plays. Then again, Cam had Olsen and just didn't throw it to him.

They definitely panicked when Washington brought a couple of blitzes in a row there at the end...ugh.

Was that not a hold when Wright was trying to get out of his break?

I wonder if taking the timeout got Cam out of rhythm.

Last 3 passes into end zone so high a man on 20 ft.ladder couldn't have caught----fight back and give it away----STUPID

DJ moore did a good job of getting his shit together after all the early problems....unfortunately we were too far down by then.

Oof. Terrible decisions by Cam on those last three throws, but didn’t love the play calling. Shame too because he was balling before that.

Hate to say it but Moore was most responsible for this loss. Tuck the damn ball away.

Defense just looks slow. Really slow. Peppers just hardly even trots out there. Even Luke doesn’t seem to be flying all over the place. It’s really weird. I’m afraid part of it is just that the offense isn’t staying on the field long enough and the D is tired.

Cam is just stupid and makes terrible decisions. Superb athlete; pedestrian brainpower. Three terrible decisions and throws in a row.

That’s ridiculous. He played a fantastic game and led a great drive up to that point.

Cam is just stupid and makes terrible decisions. Superb athlete; pedestrian brainpower. Three terrible decisions and throws in a row.

watched the end of the game on Red Zone

Those were clearly designed plays to throw the ball to those routes.

I don't rate Cam either but I didn't fault him for any of those plays in desperation mode.

There was plenty of time and two timeouts. No need for Norv to be in desperation mode. Plenty of time to let Cam improvise or run. Plenty of time to throw something short to CMC or DJ. The whole playbook was available.

I wonder if Cam was calling plays in the hurry up before the timeout.

Our OC is just terrible. Not at all sure why we hired him. A journeyman at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back