• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all of this, but I don't think it is arguable that he is the best offensive player in in franchise history. He clearly is.

I love Cam, but I also loved Smitty. Of course it's arguable. Smith is going to the HOF, and his stats would've been even better if he had stronger QB play. Cam ... may go? A lot remains to be seen

Last edited:
CMC is averaging 5.2 YPC on the season and has only had more than 17 carries once all year (28 for 184 against Cincy). He had 10 for 106 against TB last week. It's just comically bad to not run him (and Cam) more.

But he averages 20 plus touches per game, I'm sure. That being said, it would be nice for Cam to throw less as long as his shoulder isn't 100%.

I love Cam, but I also loved Smitty. Of course it's arguable. Smith is going to the HOF, and his stats would've been even better if he had stronger QB play. Cam ... may go? A lot remains to be seen

How many MVPs aren’t in? He’s also the leading QB TD rusher.

I don't really see Rich Gannon and Shaun Alexander in the HoF.

Cam is a lock. He could retire tomorrow and he’d be in.

Cam is a lock. He could retire tomorrow and he’d be in.

I don't know. There's a helluva lot of QB competition these days.

I think he probably should be since he's such a weapon running the ball, or at least was

now theres a take

Cam has a certain skill set that he excels at and has a physical build that few QBs have. He is an incredibly dangerous weapon to have at QB. That said, if he dedicated himself to honing his craft like elite QBs do, he'd be so much better and have much better success. Instead of shopping for crazy outfits, riding scooters in the street, and celebrating every fucking first down like he's won the game, he could do well to follow the lead of the elite QBs and spend every available minute making himself better. Looking at game film, time on the practice field, one on one drills, studying offensive strategies, ball accuracy, etc. This is all on him.

Your proof that he doesn't spend the same time looking at game film, time on the practice field, one on one drills, studying offensive strategies, ball accuracy, etc. is???

And for that matter, your proof that he spends a ton of time shopping for clothes is? Have you heard of a thing called a stylist? And how dare he travel a very short distance in an ecofriendly way?!?!?! Outrage!!!!

Cam has a certain skill set that he excels at and has a physical build that few QBs have. He is an incredibly dangerous weapon to have at QB. That said, if he dedicated himself to honing his craft like elite QBs do, he'd be so much better and have much better success. Instead of shopping for crazy outfits, riding scooters in the street, and celebrating every fucking first down like he's won the game, he could do well to follow the lead of the elite QBs and spend every available minute making himself better. Looking at game film, time on the practice field, one on one drills, studying offensive strategies, ball accuracy, etc. This is all on him.

You’re just gonna keep on adding fuel to this fire, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back