• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dumbest team in sports keeps on keeping on

Sorry but Rivera has to be a certifiable idiot to be running this madhouse

So did the line judge just randomly pick a place on the field?

I mean that’s not on Rivera. Moore is electric but that is 3 major mistakes solely on his shoulders this season

I mean that’s not on Rivera. Moore is electric but that is 3 major mistakes solely on his shoulders this season

Somebody should coach the dumbass to cover the ball up at the end of run like that

Also maybe don't draft dumbasses?

The stupid is just so strong on this team. It's had to have infected everyone.

Cam throws a duck- Rivera. Moore fumbles after a call which led to him not even getting touched the first 20 yards- Rivera

Somebody should coach the dumbass to cover the ball up at the end of run like that

Also maybe don't draft dumbasses?

The stupid is just so strong on this team. It's had to have infected everyone.

Scorching hot take.

At least Butler made a play. That was something.

These refs need to work on their spotting. So bad tonight on both sides.

Cam alone is going to cost me my FFL championship this year. All I needed was 17 points between him and Mark Ingram. Jesus.

I'm honestly not really blaming Rivera. I just think this team is full of very very dumb, undisciplined players, who pretty much all need to be shit canned. This group will never win anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back