• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost hate Tasom Hill as much as Matt Ryan

Shut your mouth with that nonsense.

Pick 2 to make it a 3 point deficit is probably the second most exciting play in the game. A pick 2 to flip a 1 point deficit would be the most exciting play.

Shut your mouth with that nonsense.

Pick 2 to make it a 3 point deficit is probably the second most exciting play in the game. A pick 2 to flip a 1 point deficit would be the most exciting play.

They honestly may talk about him more than Tebow

I just don’t get the point of him. Oh wow a 3 yard run! Oh wow he handed it off! Oh wow a special teams tackle!

Oh I agree. But Matt Ryan is the worst.

I don’t see why a team with Kamara, Ingram, and Thomas runs special plays for Hill.

Burning a TO before that play was stupid. Our coaching staff is stupid. The odds of stopping them there was very low, and you could have forced them to a FG with one stop and have two minutes.

Burning a TO before that play was stupid. Our coaching staff is stupid. The odds of stopping them there was very low, and you could have forced them to a FG with one stop and have two minutes.

Yep. Rivera is a defensive minded coach who thinks he can actually make a stop on 4th and inches. And that’s why he rarely goes for it on 4th and inches. He doesn’t realize it’s a high percentage play.

Huge break.

Bring in Heineke for this drive. Cam cannot drive down the field in 1:44 with no timeouts and his current noodle arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back