• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why Ron wouldn't just hire some analytics nerd to give him in game suggestions on timeout usage and when to go for it on 4th

I don't see why Ron wouldn't just hire some analytics nerd to give him in game suggestions on timeout usage and when to go for it on 4th

Ron doesn’t seem like a guy who asks nerds for advice on anything except his Microsoft Surface.

CJ Anderson had 167 yards and a TD for the Rams. Kinda crazy that signed a good RB for cheap in the offseason and didn’t need him. Then he goes off and wins a fantasy league for somebody the same day CMC set a bunch of records.

We better not use McCaf so much next year. As we've seen from the likes of CJ/Damien Williams/Jamaal Williams/Jaylen Samuels/etc. the last few weeks, RBs that can produce are not hard to find

Looks like we need to lose to the Saints AND Bucs beat the Falcons to avoid a trip to Green Bay in 2019. I believe that would have us finishing 4th in the division, with the Bucs taking third place on division record, correct?

No reason to have Luke, TD, or CMC on the field for even a second vs the saints. Agree on CMC, dude is a stone cold beast, but his usage rate needs to come down a little bit, we will find a cheap RB somewhere. Funchess is playing his last game in a panthers uni sunday and that is okay with me. Need to draft atleast 2 early Def linemen, we are not great there and are getting old all over the defense quickly. Some LB and S help would be nice also. Offensive line is okay, not great but not horrible. We have the playmakers to be dynamic for a few years, I hope Cam can get healthy and make that a reality. If we're under .500 going into week 5 or 6 next year Rivera will be canned.

Bradberry vs NFC South:

Julio Jones
Game 1: 5 for 64 yds
Game 2: 4 for 28 yds

Mike Evans
Game 1: 1 for 16 yds
Game 2: 4 for 48 yds

Michael Thomas
Game 1: 7 for 49 yds

Would you gentlemans handshake a Saints superbowl this year if it means Brees retires the following day?

Would you gentlemans handshake a Saints superbowl this year if it means Brees retires the following day?

I like the Saints aside from NFC South considerations. I love Brees. I like the way they play. Love the city and the people. Payton can eat a dick though. I’ll be rooting for the Saints if they play the Pats.

Yeah I’d sign up for a Saints SB if Brees would retire. He’s already got one so just solidifies his greatness with another.

Looks like we need to lose to the Saints AND Bucs beat the Falcons to avoid a trip to Green Bay in 2019. I believe that would have us finishing 4th in the division, with the Bucs taking third place on division record, correct?

Or we could win and ATL loses, then we get second.

Good news is it looks like third place will be Washington from the East, which I'll sign up for.

And yes, Bradberry deserves props and a payday. Some great plays yesterday. Kinda shows how bad everybody else in the secondary is that we struggle so much even with a very solid corner back there

If Brees retires, that just opens the door for the taysom hill dynasty

Or we could win and ATL loses, then we get second.

Good news is it looks like third place will be Washington from the East, which I'll sign up for.

And yes, Bradberry deserves props and a payday. Some great plays yesterday. Kinda shows how bad everybody else in the secondary is that we struggle so much even with a very solid corner back there

LT, DE, S, DT should be the priorities this offseason.

Its a shame that after signing Poe and drafting Butler, DT is still such a problem.

That's the problem with this team - too many strikeouts on draft picks and FA signings.

Clown shoes. When will we ever win again? Kalil (the good one) retiring. Cam looking washed. No WRs at all. Olsen limping to the finish of his career. TD and Pepp done. Keuchely hanging on. Other than Mac and Bradberry where is the good news on this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back