• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 2 - 1. Nothing has been pretty, but I'm not ready to give up until we are eliminated from making the playoffs. You guys must have some tarheel blood in you to jump off a bandwagon this early.

Lol Samuel? What is wrong with him?

Samuel being Samuel.

We're getting so little out of this rookie class. Free Moton and use Armah at FB on some short yardage plays.

We're 2 - 1. Nothing has been pretty, but I'm not ready to give up until we are eliminated from making the playoffs. You guys must have some tarheel blood in you to jump off a bandwagon this early.

Don't be a betterphan. Yeah of course they're not out of the playoffs mathematically but they've objectively looked like shit, no need to pretend you don't see that.

True, but if Cam can clean up a few throws and our LT tackle starts playing better, we're All World again.

Don't be a betterphan. Yeah of course they're not out of the playoffs mathematically but they've objectively looked like shit, no need to pretend you don't see that.

Which 6 NFC teams haven't looked like shit?

There's a chance.

So whom are we competing against for a playoff spot. Obviously, we're competing against the Falcons and the Bucs for the division and whichever team doesn't win it ought to be in the running for the wildcard. So that leaves the Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins, Packers, Lions, Vikings, Rams, Seahawks, and Cardinals (maybe) as competition for a wildcard slot, and three of those teams will be division winners. We have games against the Falcons, Bucs, Eagles, Packers, Lions, and Vikings.

Cam can fix a lot of things, so first and foremost, we need to fix Cam. It's not that big of a stretch to think Cam can start showing improvement. Giving up on a 2-1 team makes me wonder why you ever started watching sports in the first place. (Which is a question I also often ask myself)

Last edited:
200.gif

Cam can fix a lot of things, so first and foremost, we need to fix Cam. It's not that big of a stretch to think Cam can start showing improvement. Giving up on a 2-1 team makes me wonder why you ever started watching sports in the first place. (Which is a question I also often ask myself)

Yeah. The three main football teams I follow are a combined 10-1. I can't be too pissed.

Telling Cam to be a stay in the pocket = telling Lebron to live behind 3 point line. Panthers and Cavs would go nowhere near a ring again.

Which 6 NFC teams haven't looked like shit?

There's a chance.

I have not given up, just irritated that they're not playing up to their potential given the down NFC as you even mentioned.

Last edited:
I want the real story on Kalil. No way he just “slept on it wrong”.

I heard Matt Khalil was trying to enter a bar when some girl was trying to leave. They both hit the door at the same time, and Matt got bowled over and fell onto to Ryan.

Last edited:
I want the real story on Kalil. No way he just “slept on it wrong”.

They never said that he just slept on it wrong. They said he woke up and neck was stiff. They said he got a neck stinger likely the day before in practice. As I said earlier, my son had one from football and it was super painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back