• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalil is still out, Cam says his shoulder feels better than it has this year and he's throwing more in practice today, and Benjamin is in pads. That's mostly good news but we need Kalil back ASAP.

The said he woke up with a stiff neck the morning of the Buffalo game, but I wonder if in fact he got a concussion in the opener, or possibly during practice the week afterwards.

Not sure if it's worse than the Saints defense though

If he couldn't get it going against a crappy Saints defense in Charlotte then I don't hold out a ton of hope against the Pats in Foxboro

Gonna be tough with him being persona non grata now... at least according to my Facebook feed.

Auburn Cam thrived on being hated. Maybe this will be like The Rock turning heel and becoming The People's Champion.

If he couldn't get it going against a crappy Saints defense in Charlotte then I don't hold out a ton of hope against the Pats in Foxboro

The Pats D is terrible too. Granted, they'll look great against us.

I’m worried Brady is going to do to Worley what he did to Alphonso Smith in that one game. He is mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back