• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the team sucked because of angst over not being able to protest.

So the team sucked because of angst over not being able to protest.

There are a lot of reasons why they sucked. I'm saying that the NFL season finally seemed to get some life and maybe players being free to be themselves with the support of management had something to do with it.

"maybe" and "may." not "definite" and "did."

Wouldn't that make them snowflakes? I feel like that word has a lot of mixed meanings though.

Cam makes $1.5 million a game. Dudes play with a death their immediate families all the time. We all go to work pissed off about something or our bosses.

So you don't think people happy with their bosses are more productive than those who aren't?

I think you perform when you have to perform then you deal with the bullshit of life. Something like this:

jordan-crying.jpg

Still waiting on Ref to tell us how he'd protest.

"Do it in their homes! Quietly!"

Still waiting on Ref to tell us how he'd protest.

"Do it in their homes! Quietly!"
Protest quietly and peacefully, with a permit, in the inner city, but not blocking the street or any businesses, and away from any government buildings. Basically protests should be unseen and unheard so as not to inconvenience anyone or make them upset.

Because they protested, often with the blessing or participation of the owner. Keep up with the discussion.

Because they protested our National Anthem by kneeling and stood for God Save the Queen. So they embarrassed themselves and all of our fighting men & women on foreign soil, while they were on foreign soil representing our country. Keep up & show some pride in your own country. Stand for the flag! Plain & simple.

TheReff definitely stands in his pleated khakis and says the pledge of allegiance every morning before he starts the mundane task of selling insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back