• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting that one of the players white America often seems to hate the most said nothing, and Steph Curry is treated like Stokely Carmichael.

I think it's interesting that one of the players white America often seems to hate the most said nothing, and Steph Curry is treated like Stokely Carmichael.

Which is why Cam said nothing. And playing for Richardson and Rivera.

Yea. Richardson and Jerruh are the only two owners without a comment.

God forbid a black man doesn't say what you want him to say. Jesus
I prefer that people are free to speak their mind. Cam answers political questions like a hostage with a gun to his back. Reminds me of Jerry Richardsons comments to him about being clean cut and not getting any tattoos.

Pretty sad Jerry wouldn't come out backing the players when he was a player himself

If by not the strongest you mean incredibly weak and purposefully written to make both sides believe it could be supporting them then I agree

Ehh, pretty well written IMHO. Definitely not what he really thinks...

Eh, at least Big Cat is having to censor himself to the same extent as his players. In a fucked up way that's actually fair.

Jerry's statement and Tomlin's statements are damn near identical, they just took two different approaches to trying to be apolitical and focus solely on football.

This is just an excuse certainly, but I do wonder if that had anything to do with the performance Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back