• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushin Muhammed III to Texas A&M over N.C. State, North Carolina, Auburn, Texas, Ohio State, Michigan State and Oregon. Also had a Alabama and Florida offers.

muhsinmuhammads.jpeg

what a great fucking signing

excited to see our front 7 this season; lots of depth and versatility

I couldn't help but sprinkle some cash on the Panthers after the McCoy signing and recent good news about Cam's rehab. +7.5 wins and +800 to win the division were too enticing.

I couldn't help but sprinkle some cash on the Panthers after the McCoy signing and recent good news about Cam's rehab. +7.5 wins and +800 to win the division were too enticing.

Throwing a regular sized football three months before the start of the season is "good news" ? I guess it's not bad news, so that's good.

I don't gamble, but yeah that looks good.

I don't watch much NFLN during the offseason, but I watched a little yesterday. I laughed at the haters talking about "I thought he wanted to go to a contender. He should have gone to the Browns." Nah. McCoy looked at this defense and saw KK needs help. McCoy is going to play beside KK and has Luke behind him. That's a hell of an upgrade for him.

I think people forget that Freddie Kitchens is the Browns head coach

Throwing a regular sized football three months before the start of the season is "good news" ? I guess it's not bad news, so that's good.

I'm pretty sure it took Andrew Luck over a year to get to that point, so I'm considering it good news, yeah. Luck seemed to bounce back alright.

What's wrong with Kitchens besides the inexperience? They went 5-3 under him last year and on paper have improved significantly over the summer. I'm excited to finally/hopefully see a good ol' brown streak this year.

Yeah -- I don't think the Browns being regarded higher in Vegas than the Panthers is solely down to them being a more popular bet.

And who cares -- McCoy wanted to come here for whatever reason and he'll be a big asset

What's wrong with Kitchens besides the inexperience? They went 5-3 under him last year and on paper have improved significantly over the summer. I'm excited to finally/hopefully see a good ol' brown streak this year.

he wasn't even the head coach last year

i'm just saying folks should calm down on the browns hype just because they didn't completely suck last year

"The reason I'm here is because I was quoted as saying I wanted to go to a contender and every ounce of me feels like this team is a true contender," McCoy told reporters inside Bank of America Stadium. "The NFC South champs are the New Orleans Saints and they're known to have a great offense and in order to take them out you got to have a great defense. The Carolina Panthers have been known to have a great defense and I just want to add to that and I truly believe that, with the addition of me and all the pieces that are already here, we got a great shot."

Glad Gerald apparently didn't watch much of our defense last year

he wasn't even the head coach last year

i'm just saying folks should calm down on the browns hype just because they didn't completely suck last year

Yeah, they were fun to watch and could be a contender this year but I think people are crowning them wayyyyyy too early. What was their best win last year? The Falcons or us?

Define "crowning."

AFC is p wide open after the Chiefs and Pats, can understand why they're regarded as high as anyone else with their offseason and how good Baker looked

Define "crowning."

AFC is p wide open after the Chiefs and Pats, can understand why they're regarded as high as anyone else with their offseason and how good Baker looked

I don’t think they’re the playoff lock that they’re being treated as.

This is fucking stupid. The Panthers were a couple of games away from the playoffs last year with a qb who couldn’t even throw the able after a great start. I realize I’m talking to the choir here, but the Browns ?

Trusting the wise guys that the Browns will be better than the Panthers -- stupid.

Believing the Browns will be worse than the Panthers because of their team name -- smart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back