• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 Carolina Panthers OTAs

sorry you’re a browns fan

Trusting the wise guys that the Browns will be better than the Panthers -- stupid.

Believing the Browns will be worse than the Panthers because of their team name -- smart.

The Browns are the trendiest team in the league. Plus, even when they suck, they generate a ton of betting interest. Lines are always going to reflect that. I'd take the Panthers season win total even money against the Browns right now.

sorry you’re a browns fan

Panthers fan, just one that isn't particularly enthusiastic about this upcoming season. Think we're clearly a ways behind the Falcons and Saints, and the Bucs will be much improved. Obviously hope I'm wrong, though wouldn't be too heartbroken if Ron gets sent on his merry way

Panthers fan, just one that isn't particularly enthusiastic about this upcoming season. Think we're clearly a ways behind the Falcons and Saints, and the Bucs will be much improved. Obviously hope I'm wrong, though wouldn't be too heartbroken if Ron gets sent on his merry way

lol and lofl

You don't think the Bucs are gonna be better with Arians? That guy's the goods. How much better is in question but I think they'll be respectable at least.

Falcons need to stay healthy but they are a lot younger and faster than us on D and Koetter has had success with Ryan in the past, plus Ridley-Jones is an OK combo. Their win total in Vegas is 9, ours is 7.5, so if you think that's way wrong put some money on it!

You don't think the Bucs are gonna be better with Arians? That guy's the goods. How much better is in question but I think they'll be respectable at least.

Falcons need to stay healthy but they are a lot younger and faster than us on D and Koetter has had success with Ryan in the past, plus Ridley-Jones is an OK combo. Their win total in Vegas is 9, ours is 7.5, so if you think that's way wrong put some money on it!

Okay that works for me. 50.00 that the Panthers win total equals or bests the Falcons this season?

Also, didn't we beat Arians by like 50 last time he came to BoA? They will never be good with Jamies as QB and I don't think their roster improved in the offseason.

Sure, I'll take it, think Atlanta's gonna be pretty good this year

Sure, I'll take it, think Atlanta's gonna be pretty good this year

Locked in, hope you're wrong!

i could very easily lose this before the season starts on Cam's shoulder but I like our chances if he's ~90%

Panthers sign former FSU walkon and former Bucs UDFA CB Javien Elliott to a one year deal.

He was one of the randos who picked Cam last year in Tampa.

Also forgot Todd Bowles reunited with Arians in Tampa.

If they could win big with Carson Palmer I think they can get a Jameis team to respectability at least

Is there a team in the league wsc thinks the Panthers are better than ?

Pat Shurmur's well on his way to turning the Giants around !!

Hey, they have a QB who can still run and chuck it!

Just gonna pat myself on the back for a second...called Jameis being a bust before he waa drafted...little bit surprised hes in the league still...but give it a couple more years i suspect and he will be forgotten, unless we are discussing the best type of crab legs

Played one season at West Georgia with Armah.

The fact that he went from a starter to inactive, all because he had an "illness," means there are issues. A starter may lose his job and become a back-up in one week's time, but doesn't go from a starter to inactive the rest of the season.

Yeah I think “tardiness” could be code for “this dude has major issues but we aren’t running the bus over him on his way to hopefully get help.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back