• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw I only drink Coke Zeros these days. Maybe one Cheerwine every 6 months or so, but I can’t do the full sugar variations without feeling like crap

The new Coke Zero is pretty good. I should drink it more often.

Fwiw I only drink Coke Zeros these days. Maybe one Cheerwine every 6 months or so, but I can’t do the full sugar variations without feeling like crap

ditto, almost always coke zero, cheerwine or mexican coke are the full sugar variants of soft drinks I go with about once a month

I’ve drank like 3 sodas in the past year and I could decide the difference between coke and Pepsi 10/10 times. Catamount, below average trolling contrarian is no way to go through life.

I’ve pretty much always hated soda. Sorta started to like the “fruit” flavored ones in middle school but lost a taste for it. Always hated the brown ones. I guess the only soda I drink these days if it counts is tonic with gin and ginger beer in a Moscow Mule or dark and stormy.

I've had one sip of Coke in my entire life, and never had Pepsi.

No discussion on here of Cam's attempted first class airline payoff?

Makes sense. Still $1,500 is probably barely enough of a premium for an exit row seat on a transatlantic flight to someone who took the time to book it months in advance.

I mean Delta charges like $100-150 for Comfort+ on transatlantic, so it seemed like a decent offer. I guess Cam opted for the most direct routing rather than however he could get there in business class.

He should have thrown in a private stadium tour, game day passes and an autograph!

He should have thrown in a private stadium tour, game day passes and an autograph!

This is what I would have asked for. Hold the cash, hook me up with 4 field level/loceker room passes sometime this season. He'd instantly say yes then you could get > 1500.00 of experiences out of him afterwards. 1,500.00 isnt life changing to anyone on that flight.

sodas are for rubes

Pepsi is hot garbage, Coke is meh...nice with whisky once in a while

This is what I would have asked for. Hold the cash, hook me up with 4 field level/loceker room passes sometime this season. He'd instantly say yes then you could get > 1500.00 of experiences out of him afterwards. 1,500.00 isnt life changing to anyone on that flight.

Depends if you are a panthers fan. If it was say Drew Brees, I'd ask for 5 grand plus a video of him saying something funny like Luke is my daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back