• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I would have asked for. Hold the cash, hook me up with 4 field level/loceker room passes sometime this season. He'd instantly say yes then you could get > 1500.00 of experiences out of him afterwards. 1,500.00 isnt life changing to anyone on that flight.

Yeah but this is Scam we are talking about' he'd just say Sure! and then give you a fake cell #

sodas are for rubes

Pepsi is hot garbage, Coke is meh...nice with whisky once in a while

This is the kicker. No one ever in the history of the world has ever asked for a rum and Pepsi.

I can't drink coffee once it hits 90 degrees in the A. Once we are past that point, it's a Diet Sundrop or two in the morning to get my AM caffeine fix.

I can't drink coffee once it hits 90 degrees in the A. Once we are past that point, it's a Diet Sundrop or two in the morning to get my AM caffeine fix.

16-Hilarious-Insane-Laugh-Gif.gif

I didn't know there was a Diet Sundrop.

Earlier this year, I met a faculty member at an event. I went up to her office to chat with her some more and we found each other was from NC. Before I left she opened her office fridge full of Sundrop and gave me one. She said she picked up a few cases the last time she was home. I hadn't had it in years. I had forgotten it existed. Don't see it in FL. It was delicious.

This might be more suitable on the unpopular opinions thread, but iced coffee is way better than hot coffee.

Had no idea there was such disdain for Pepsi. Of course #smallsamplesize

I’m a Coke Zero guy.

How about this - Mtn Dew, SunDrop (not diet) or Mello Yello?

Sundrop is some redneck bullshit for people interested in rotting their teeth out but can’t afford Mountain Dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back