• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two bye weeks should happen regardless of what happens.

The "play only 16 of 18 games" is purely a negotiating ploy to be bargained away and will not survive to the final version.

This seems like a no brainer

I think it should happen now with a 16 game schedule but the league is stuck between the weekend after Labor Day and the first Sunday in February.

I’ve heard we aren’t playing a lot of starters tonight so I’ll probably just watch a series or two. Feel like we’ll pull anyone with a shot of seeing playing time during the regular season by halftime.

Backup kicked out here crushing 55 yarders. We will somehow lose him to a playoff team a la Butker while Gano misses ten PATs in close games.

Dunno if it’s Burns or the 3-4 but our D is getting good pressure. Yes, I know it’s preseason but still.

Kinda down w Tepper’s “hall of honor” thing. Good memories that one year - they were balling and gave the evil empire all they wanted.

Kinda down w Tepper’s “hall of honor” thing. Good memories that one year - they were balling and gave the evil empire all they wanted.

Yeah felt kinda dumb just to have Mills and what, PSL owners? Another dumb Richardson move.

In her Athletic write-up, Jourdan Rodrigue thinks Hurney is going to try to trade Allen or Grier because neither would stay on the practice squad.

Backup kicked out here crushing 55 yarders. We will somehow lose him to a playoff team a la Butker while Gano misses ten PATs in close games.

Lolz. People still hating on Gano. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back