• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Eugene is awful. I'm still proud of him for getting arrested for picking up a streetwalker in Miami the night before he was supposed to play in the Super Bowl though, after receiving the Bart Starr award earlier in the day for being the NFL player who "best exemplifies outstanding character and leadership in the home, on the field, and in the community."

2019 Carolina Panthers OTAs

They got one. It was entertaining.

The big takeaway from that is our veteran QB can look right at a rookie DT 1st round top 10 pick and talk shit at him probably because Cam towers over that DT that somebody towers over their friend’s little brother.

Pisses me off how we’ve wasted this dude.

They got one. It was entertaining.

The big takeaway from that is our veteran QB can look right at a rookie DT 1st round top 10 pick and talk shit at him probably because Cam towers over that DT that somebody towers over their friend’s little brother.

Pisses me off how we’ve wasted this dude.

When you have to wait 48 hours for the loudmouth smack talker to take off his "don't hit me" red jersey

68784099_10220161576888793_8503032624619454464_n.jpg

so is curtis samuel really this good?

I’m keeping him in a dynasty league but I’m also keeping Ian Thomas. Samuel is getting insane hype and sounds like he’s our most explosive player since Smitty. I think if he, DJ, and CMC stay healthy then Cam is looking at a career year.

This ain’t the Bills thread, siff.

Either way, Cam sonned that dude. Cam would truck the hell out of him in a real game.

I think right now it's Moore on the latest depth chart, but I am thinking they see even targets this year. Like a 1a and 1b situation. I am so fucking excited for this season. It feels like the chips are falling into place, this is the best team since 2015. We have finally dug ourselves out of the hole Gettledouche built for us.

True but Gettleman will get some credit if the CMC/Samuels combo works out like he planned.

People who go around calling people "clowns" for no reason are asshats.Go fuck yourself, clown.

it's sports dude, it's ok to casually insult people on other team as long as it is in fun. Still looks like a clown to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back