• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Siff got mad that we made fun of a fat Kelvin Benjamin in the Panthers thread? That was cool

I see one bills fan trying to trash talk and then freaking out when the panthers fans laugh at it.

Man, what a cool response

cool thx

As for Cam: I like him (and the Panthers), even though he's a Barner and can be a dolt. That said...what's he doing? Trash talking a rookie - whom he doesn't even know - at a joint practice? What's the point? If Cam spent less time worrying about his clothing and cigars, less time talking shit, and more time making the most of his gift, Carolina would have a Super Bowl now.

Carry on.

LOL. A sports fan just clutched pearls that a professional athlete talked shit to a player he doesn't know.

cool thx

As for Cam: I like him (and the Panthers), even though he's a Barner and can be a dolt. That said...what's he doing? Trash talking a rookie - whom he doesn't even know - at a joint practice? What's the point? If Cam spent less time worrying about his clothing and cigars, less time talking shit, and more time making the most of his gift, Carolina would have a Super Bowl now.

Carry on.

I smell a hating old white guy

Isn’t it set in stone for rookies to get relentlessly shit on by vets? Seems especially true if it’s an opposing player at your practice. And especially especially so when it’s from your sorta sister team.

Yes. And it’s set in stone for Bills and their fans to get shit on by other teams and their fans.

Either way, Cam isn’t playing so Little Ed won’t get his shot.

silk is the one dude who gets hype about preseason games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back