• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few depth chart notes.

If CMC has a year like last year then he will be in prime position for an extension and he will get one.

The Rams don't come this far east that often. Not sure how much that could factor into things.

Probably less of a factor in Week 1 when they aren't coming off another game and can plan for the early kick a little more

Probably less of a factor in Week 1 when they aren't coming off another game and can plan for the early kick a little more

and presumably they're motivated as hell to get that bad Super Bowl taste out of their mouths

Still a lot of questions about Gurley and a lot of pressure on him for his return home. And the Rams didn't look good in the Super Bowl. The Rams don't come this far east that often. Not sure how much that could factor into things.

I'm sure it will impact them some, especially at 90 degrees with 60% humidity. Not exactly SoCal at 10am. I would expect a Super Bowl hangover from the Rams this year.

How much of a hangover we talking? Still a loaded roster with a great coaching staff. Should coast to the NFC West title IMO.

But we can win, good early barometer of just how good we are. Hopefully Rams OL plays like it did in Atlanta because that WR core is no joke

Last edited:
Also hopefully this game goes better than our recent experiences with Wade Phillips defenses. Semi effectiveness and a minimum of headshots to Cam would be an improvement

Having to worry about Gurley, cooks, woods and Kupp all at the same damn time is a nightmare.

Having to worry about Aaron Donald and anybody else is also a nightmare.

How much of a hangover we talking? Still a loaded roster with a great coaching staff. Should coast to the NFC West title IMO.

But we can win, good early barometer of just how good we are. Hopefully Rams OL plays like it did in Atlanta because that WR core is no joke

I don't know, Belichick exposed them pretty good in the Super Bowl, I imagine most other teams will follow suit. Not comparing Rivera to Belichick, but he should be able to at least generally copy what they did. I may be higher on the Panthers than most, but I think they should win this one. Regardless of Donald, the Rams defense wasn't great towards the end of last year and that was with Suh. I think Seattle takes the West, Rams are Wild Card or out of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back