• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deep WR motion only works if Cam and that WR are a legitimate threat to run the option. That was obviously never going to happen yesterday. I'm not sure that deep motion pass that got tipped for the fumble has ever worked for more than a couple yard gain, and often ends up in disaster.

We lost by 3 to a top super bowl contender week 1. And mostly lost due to two bonehead turnovers. No concern from me just yet. CMC is a machine, we will see if the passing game can get going. Defense looked pretty solid most of the day. If we can win these next 2 games like we should then we are in a fine spot. If we lose Thursday then we can start sounding some alarms.

I can't attend Thursday night so if anyone is looking to go, shoot me a PM and you can use my tickets for face value.

Section 104 Row 10 Seats 10-11, aisle seat included

Run defense was my biggest concern, especially given how strong our front 7 is supposed to be

We put up 27 points and left at least six on the board against a team that held the Pats to 13 in the Super Bowl. The offense is fine.

Granted one of those TDs came off a blocked punt that put us inside the 10. And we didn't score on any of our first six drives.

But run D remains my biggest concern

Last edited:
The offense had little to no imagination. The one shot downfield was about 30 yards, but everything else waa 5 yard crossing patterns, being as hell

what pisses me off is how brady makes a fucking living throwing these passes.

NFCS offenses looking like collective ass thus far

Granted one of those TDs came off a blocked punt that put us inside the 10. And we didn't score on any of our first six drives.

But run D remains my biggest concern

hoping bruce irvin + not playing in blistering heat will help

69926592_2590162874413411_8517343116347310080_n.png

If we can't cover 6.5 against the Bucs at home, I'm pretty done with this team. And done betting for a while.

Is our game on Prime like TNF was last season? If not, any other streaming options? Sunday Ticket?

looks like this game and next week are only on NFL Network, the rest are also on Fox and Amazon Prime.

Pretty sure Cam put 6 hours a day into that outfit and it was all he thought about during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back