• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Cam isn’t 100% right. If he’s healthy that’s an easy first down. He still got it regardless of what the refs are able to interpret. He clearly got to the 46:

I do think Cam isn’t 100% right. If he’s healthy that’s an easy first down. He still got it regardless of what the refs are able to interpret. He clearly got to the 46:

Seems like he slowed a bit when contact was about to happen rather than trying to fight for it

He also took something off the 3rd down pass.

Maybe i'm taking crazy pills but I thought it was pretty obvious from the side angle they he got it. You can tell where the ball is when the knee hits, and its on the other side of the 46.

The side judge marked it a whole yard short. That's the kind of thing that should get you demoted.

Anyways boo this rain delay. Anything longer than 30 mins and I don't think I can stay up the entire game.

Not crazy, it was obvious. I expect some home cooking to make up for that shit

Maybe i'm taking crazy pills but I thought it was pretty obvious from the side angle they he got it. You can tell where the ball is when the knee hits, and its on the other side of the 46.

The side judge marked it a whole yard short. That's the kind of thing that should get you demoted.

Anyways boo this rain delay. Anything longer than 30 mins and I don't think I can stay up the entire game.

Worried this delay will turn the game into a neutral field. Tapper is spending the break looking at plans for a domed stadium.

Really seems like a very rare occasion when the spot challenge gets overturned. 0% chance of it happening with the camera situation

All the more reason why challenges need to go to a neutral ref somewhere who hasn’t seen the play and his only job is to mark the spot.

The spot was obvious even with the camera situation. It drives me insane they can’t get that right.

Giving up 3 after that 4th down bullshit is fine with me. Cam better take a shot downfield soon or I think we should start planning the long game to #tankfortrevor

All the more reason why challenges need to go to a neutral ref somewhere who hasn’t seen the play and his only job is to mark the spot.

Surely they could have lasers or some kinda tech rather than guys just walking the ball vaguely over to where they think it should be

2019 Carolina Panthers (0-1) - TNF vs TB

Surely they could have lasers or some kinda tech rather than guys just walking the ball vaguely over to where they think it should be

Yeah. Doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to put a sensor around the ball and lasers on the sticks that pick up the sensor. Or just a GPS system.

Last edited:
Yeah. Doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to put a sensor around the ball and lasers on the sticks that pick up the sensor.

There’s always like 14 new gimmicky camera angles each year but we’re still just spotting the ball bu look and feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back