• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had the video game view from behind the end zone in the club level (#humblebrag), which made it really easy to see the whole field, particularly the WRs. Samuel had 2-3+ steps on his man on 75%+ of his routes. It was a clinic in route running (with some impressive speed/quickness), and Cam missed him over and over. Wasn't as keyed into DJ, but he missed him plenty as well.

I thought our CBs played pretty well last night. Jameis made some really good throws.

Cam can be cut after the season... Takes $19mil off the payroll for next season. Zero guaranteed money due to Cam after this year.

Hope they keep him. Always enjoy Panthers fan misery.

You can’t trade Cam after what he’s done for this franchise unless he requests it. The Yokel fans treat him like he’s Blaine Gabbert and don’t realize he’s a HOFer and the best Panther in history.

lol, wut?

He’s the best rushing QB of all time, won an MVP, won ROY, and dragged an atrocious offense to an 18-2 record and super bowl.

He’s the best rushing QB of all time, won an MVP, won ROY, and dragged an atrocious offense to an 18-2 record and super bowl.

Great.

That isn't a HOF resume.

Also, he's like 1300 yards behind Vick on rushing, so to say he's the best rushing QB of all time is just flat out wrong. And Michael Vick isn't a HOFer either.

Actually over last 4 years Cam has always been inaccurate as never a top 10 QB when comes to hitting wide open WRs, but it does appear he is getting even worse.

But the biggest issue with Cam now is that in the past his ability to run and be a dual threat is what made him so effective as teams couldn't zone and had to man up and worry about him running. When he isn't able to or not allowed to run like last night with 5 rushes for -2 yards then you have some huge issues as D isn't having to worry about his running.

that last play was horrible as you took away Cam as a threat and they knew what was coming taking away one of your 2 goal line weapons.

This.

As a Panther fan and someone who has always supported Cam it's hard to watch what feels like the end of an era for him and probably Rivera. Maybe the o-line holds up better then rest of the season and we see a better performance from Cam, but I really doubt it.

This.

As a Panther fan and someone who has always supported Cam it's hard to watch what feels like the end of an era for him and probably Rivera. Maybe the o-line holds up better then rest of the season and we see a better performance from Cam, but I really doubt it.

That 4th down call was fucking horrible.

Classic case of a coaching staff outthinking themselves. A wildcat fake reverse when you just need to pick up a yard for a 1st and goal? Stupid.

Great.

That isn't a HOF resume.

Also, he's like 1300 yards behind Vick on rushing, so to say he's the best rushing QB of all time is just flat out wrong. And Michael Vick isn't a HOFer either.

I’m willing to wager. If we are still on this board by 2030 and Cam is not a HOFer I’ll buy you a jersey of your choice under $150, if he is then same deal my way.

That 4th down call was fucking horrible.

Classic case of a coaching staff outthinking themselves. A wildcat fake reverse when you just need to pick up a yard for a 1st and goal? Stupid.

It wasn't even a yard, it was a foot. Even an injured Cam gets that every time on sneak. Hell, we could have run QB sneak 3 times in a row from the 2 yard line and scored.

I’m willing to wager. If we are still on this board by 2030 and Cam is not a HOFer I’ll buy you a jersey of your choice under $150, if he is then same deal my way.
I want to take that bet, but two problems...

Last time I did a boards bet with a Panther fan (brasky) they didn't pay up. AND THAT WAS JUST A 6 PACK

secondly, I wont remember this bet in 2030, so its useless

Highly doubt Cam makes the hall unless he does more things that are hall worthy. Ten years passed recently where no QBs made it, and there are several active QBs who will make it before he does (rightly or wrongly)

Highly doubt Cam makes the hall unless he does more things that are hall worthy. Ten years passed recently where no QBs made it, and there are several active QBs who will make it before he does (rightly or wrongly)

Brady, Brees, Ben are locks. Mahomes is gonna get in too. Rivers probably will but I don’t think he deserves it. Ryan is probably a notch below Cam in likelihood.

I want to take that bet, but two problems...

Last time I did a boards bet with a Panther fan (brasky) they didn't pay up. AND THAT WAS JUST A 6 PACK

secondly, I wont remember this bet in 2030, so its useless
Is this really true? I disagree with you like 99.9% of the time but I hate a welcher. Beers are waiting for you next time you stop by grassy knoll.

Brady, Brees, Ben are locks. Mahomes is gonna get in too. Rivers probably will but I don’t think he deserves it. Ryan is probably a notch below Cam in likelihood.

Dude named Aaron Rodgers is OK too. Russ Wilson has a case that will continue to build, unless he starts to fall apart like Cam has -- feel like he's pretty smart about avoiding hits though. And Eli will get in, sad but true

I think Cam makes the HOF pretty easily

How many former MVPs are not in? I dont feel like looking it up

Brady, Brees, Ben are locks. Mahomes is gonna get in too. Rivers probably will but I don�t think he deserves it. Ryan is probably a notch below Cam in likelihood.

Uhhh, Rogers? ELIte? Assuming he is done, there is no way Cam gets in given his peers at the time. Hopefully the same goes for Rivers, no way does that loser deserve it.

fucking hell! he has literally played one full season.

Settle down, Beavis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back