• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam is done. Here's the spark notes of a text string with my friend that's in the organization:

"He's done man. 100% healthy. Mentally broken. Had some major life changes not related to football in the offseason, I'm not going to disclose those but he can't get past it. Blaming the organization behind closed doors for not protecting him. He's 100% checked out on everything and I don't see him making it through this. I'm legit worried for more than his career right now"

RIP

#scooooop

If that's true, it's almost 100% certainty that someone in the media knows it and is protecting him or the team.

Protecting him from what? The text implies it’s not talking about protecting Cam in the pocket because the organization definitely deserves blame for that.

So Cam Newton is Dennis Rodman now. Would explain his wardrobe.

Sucks for him and the Panthers. The organization definitely did not prepare by having even a mediocre back up QB.

Seems like if this is all true someone would have made an effort to trade for a passable back up quarterback or at least kept Heinicki over the duds on the team.

Last edited:
Seems like Ron stumbled a bit in his press conference and said his foot wasn't an issue, then backtracked

And Cam seemed perfectly happy at training camp, hugging and mugging with teammates.

And hereeeee....weeeee....GO

@BrendanRMarks
Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is not at practice today, per team. Ron Rivera will speak with the media later today.

And hereeeee....weeeee....GO

@BrendanRMarks
Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is not at practice today, per team. Ron Rivera will speak with the media later today.

Time to fight Miami for the number one spot in the draft.

Twitter says he reaggravated his foot.

I’d be fine with tanking. Take a stud LT and then tank again for Lawrence.

Seems like Ron stumbled a bit in his press conference and said his foot wasn't an issue, then backtracked

Does that imply that his foot really isn't an issue, but is just cover for whatever actually is going on?

Draft Newman, it would be like Cam never left amirite? Minus the wardrobe.

Twitter says he reaggravated his foot.

I’d be fine with tanking. Take a stud LT and then tank again for Lawrence.

So two tanks wasting CMC rookie contract years and two more years of Luke. God help us if Luke gets CTE after wasting his prime under Rivera’s incompetence.

So two tanks wasting CMC rookie contract years and two more years of Luke. God help us if Luke gets CTE after wasting his prime under Rivera’s incompetence.

If? Dude might already have it

Yeah? I mean that sucks but we should absolutely not do what the Steelers are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back