• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the heisman is a joke when it comes to predicting pro success?

Obviously. Sam Hartman would have been in New York had it not been for injury.

I've seen Newman, Hartman, and Grier play.

Two of those guys looked like quarterbacks.

One looked like former panther QB, Clausen. Games over if the defense ever allows a touchdown.

to be fair, kyle allen might have had a QB battle on his hands at WF

grier sucks

Panthers should go ahead and release Newton. Find out what you have in Grier and Allen (probably not good, backup level ceiling) and go ahead and start prepping the team for the future. He is a major distraction at this point and he's never going to be a consistent impact player again. Injuries, drama, and subpar play.

Woof.

But Newton’s situation is different from the others. His inability to stay healthy has eroded his effectiveness as a starter. In addition to the foot sprain suffered against the Patriots in the third week of the preseason, Newton is still working out the kinks after arthroscopic shoulder surgery in January. Through two games, Newton has thrown the highest percentage of uncatchable balls (34.2 percent) of any eligible passer in the NFL, and he is yet to account for a rushing or passing touchdown this season.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article235180562.html

i know. there are people who think this wake forest message board cares more about uga football than wake forest football.

Great snappy comeback. I keep most Dawgs talk nowadays on the College Football Thread where it belongs. Thanks for bringing it up on the Panthers thread.

there's just no precision on his passes. it looks like he can sling it pretty good but can't aim for shit. like Happy Gilmore just slinging it at the driving range but not knowing where to hit the ball on the course.

Can somebody Photoshop Luck into a Panthers uniform ?

gettyimages-1023423178.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back