• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgewater stats:

2019- 67.7% 1370 yards 9 TDs 2 INTs 98.9 rating
Career- 65.2% 7,638 yards 38 TDs 25 INTs 88.3 rating

Allen stats:

2019- 65.6% 901 yards 7 TDs 0 INTs 106.6 rating
Career- 65.4% 1,167 yards 9 TDs 0 INTs 107.9 rating

Idk why I'm posting this but here we are

Bridgewater stats:

2019- 67.7% 1370 yards 9 TDs 2 INTs 98.9 rating
Career- 65.2% 7,638 yards 38 TDs 25 INTs 88.3 rating

Allen stats:

2019- 65.6% 901 yards 7 TDs 0 INTs 106.6 rating
Career- 65.4% 1,167 yards 9 TDs 0 INTs 107.9 rating

Idk why I'm posting this but here we are

Also this season:
Bridgewater: 11 sacks, 1 fumble
Allen: 10 sacks, 6 fumbles

Hypothetical: Cam cannot get healthy. He cannot be our starter next season.

Do we go get bridgewater from the Saints? Stick with Kyle Allen? Draft a mid/late first rounder?

Hypothetical: Cam cannot get healthy. He cannot be our starter next season.

Do we go get bridgewater from the Saints? Stick with Kyle Allen? Draft a mid/late first rounder?

All of the above?

But seriously, we should draft a first round QB unless Cam comes back 100% healthy and leads us to the NFC Championship Game. It's a deep class and the roster doesn't seem to have many glaring needs. Sign Kyle Allen to a nice backup QB contract.

Allen starting vs. the Niners by the way.

Allen has done a nice job in Cam's absence, but does anyone think he's the long-term answer?

Too small a sample size for Allen. Only good team he’s won against was Houston, and I give credit entirely to the defense for that game. He is definitely someone we should try to keep on the roster, but let’s see how he does against the contenders in the NFC

I’m all for making Allen the next DA and paying him accordingly. If we can get him on a deal that forces teams to trade for him if they want him or nets us a comp pick if he goes elsewhere at the end of the deal, even better.

Let’s just beat San Fran. I think I’m settled on Allen starting until he loses. If that’s this week and Cam starts back practicing then so be it. I want Cam vs the Titans but if Allen wins this week there’s 0% chance he’s benched

Let’s just beat San Fran. I think I’m settled on Allen starting until he loses. If that’s this week and Cam starts back practicing then so be it. I want Cam vs the Titans but if Allen wins this week there’s 0% chance he’s benched

Yeah. That makes sense. Obviously, we can reconsider if Kyle Allen goes 17-2 and is the Super Bowl MVP.

Good Kalil just caused a safety. Still love him but he messed up.

Obviously the Jets are the Jets for a reason and will fuck up every possible situation, which explains why he was on the practice squad after his college career and the preseason. But hopefully somebody with the Panthers has enough common sense to give him some time at WR. He was simply a better college WR than anyone else on the roster, hopefully somebody realizes that and gives him a few plays to see what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back