• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortch with a 10 yard punt return called back due to a hold.

since Rivera said that he just wanted Dortch to have a week to get acclimated and this week would be returning punts and kickoffs I thing Dortch will be returning punts and kickoffs this week.

Since Dortch has never had the good vision we all agree it's best that the kickoffs go through the end zone so he doesn't get exposed there. Vision not as important on the punt returns so he will do fine there.

We all have our fingers crossed.

Vision issue raised its ugly head on the punt return but our guy held onto the ball thank goodness

Two yards deep in the end zone our guy Dortch needs to take a knee knowing without the good vision too much risk in returning there and sure enough he gets hit squarely on the 17. Too bad.

Dortch had a great punt return where he went up the middle and made a few miss. Not sure how many yards, but it was solid. I think he's earned another week.

I think it was a 10 yard return.

He caught the balls. His only mistake was taking it out of the end zone and maybe he saw something that looked better than it turned out. I think he’s won the PR and KR spots so that’s great.

Sure helped us out that Mike Vrabel is a dumbass and only got his best player Derrick Henry 2 touches in the 1st half. Ended up with 100 yards total and 2 TDs in the 2nd half. The Panthers are bad against the run and they don't get one of the best 10 backs in the league any touches.

did McCaffery get banged up on his long td run? He didn't return after that even though the game was still relatively close.

did McCaffery get banged up on his long td run? He didn't return after that even though the game was still relatively close.

His head may have popped back on the awkward tackle slide into the end zone. Game in hand, Bonafon has earned some reps. Watch Concussion protocol this week but I doubt CMC will be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back