• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people saying baby momma makes me cringe.

What do white people call a child’s mother who is not also a wife?

I’ve only heard them say baby’s mom or child’s mom or _______’s mom.

Last edited:
Cam with a "secret baby" boy with IG model in ATL. Caused split with original baby-momma.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/cam-ne...cret-baby-with-instagram-model-la-reina-shaw/

I told ya. Several months ago. You heard it here first.

As for Luke, he has ringing in his ears - similar to tinnitus - that is exacerbated with each game. It would get a little better as the week progressed and would get awful again as a result of the game on Sunday. He also has other symptoms from the concussions. On sundays, he was subconsciously protecting his head and it was slowing him down and it was extremely frustrating for him. Also, the league asked him to not reference any symptoms or any reference at all to the concussion issues in his video statement and he obliged.

Last edited:
This is the inside scoop we pay you for. Thanks for that info, guitar. Makes a lot of sense.

I told ya. Several months ago. You heard it here first.

As for Luke, he has ringing in his ears - similar to tinnitus - that is exacerbated with each game. It would get a little better as the week progressed and would get awful again as a result of the game on Sunday. He also has other symptoms from the concussions. On sundays, he was subconsciously protecting his head and it was slowing him down and it was extremely frustrating for him. Also, the league asked him to not reference any symptoms or any reference at all to the concussion issues in his video statement and he obliged.
Damn thanks for the #deets. Really hate that for him but glad he called it quits

There was really #speculation that we were trying to get the #1 pick? It would be a Bengals thing to do but even they couldn’t possibly be that dumb unless we were planning to give them half a decade of #1 picks in return

There was really #speculation that we were trying to get the #1 pick? It would be a Bengals thing to do but even they couldn’t possibly be that dumb unless we were planning to give them half a decade of #1 picks in return

Cam and 2 future firsts plus with a pick swap this year would entice a lot of teams. If you get 80% of Cam for the next 2-3 years and use the other five firsts well there’s a good chance you’re contending.

Having said that, my uncle is familiar with lisfranc injuries and told me this weekend there’s zero chance Cam is ready to see a field until next fall. I can’t see any team trading for him until they know he’s heathy.

No way. At #7, we should be able to get a stud OT or defensive player. This team needs much more than a QB at this point. I know I've said we should take a QB in the 1st, but we have too many needs and there are too many good players we could get with that pick who could end up better than Burrow.

No way. At #7, we should be able to get a stud OT or defensive player. This team needs much more than a QB at this point. I know I've said we should take a QB in the 1st, but we have too many needs and there are too many good players we could get with that pick who could end up better than Burrow.

Yes

Just run Grier out there for 16 games next year, go 1-15, draft Lawrence next year

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back