• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine that’s what a drunk quarterback would look like. Defense was lights out too even a semi competent offensive performance wins today

Saints defense was shitty today, maybe they can be the elixir

All we needed today was competent, league average quarterback play. If we sign Cam to a new contract when his current one expires it will be a mistake. We should let him walk.

The Rams attempt to tank themselves out of the 3 seed unsuccessful.

The only saving grace is that the winner of NO vs CAR gets to play Philly.

Not if the Falcons beat the Rams.

Saints mighta held on if we were winning or if it was close. Pressure was off

You can’t feel good if your the panthers though after this flop. They’ve lost any and all momentum the last two weeks on offense heading into the playoffs.

All we needed today was competent, league average quarterback play. If we sign Cam to a new contract when his current one expires it will be a mistake. We should let him walk.

Agree 100%. He spends too much time reading his press releases and way too little time perfecting his craft. I am not a Cam fan

I don’t think he’s capable of improvement. For all his physical gifts, he has neither feel nor touch. Neither of those things can be taught. We’ve already seen his ceiling.

I don’t think he’s capable of improvement. For all his physical gifts, he has neither feel nor touch. Neither of those things can be taught. We’ve already seen his ceiling.

Which was the MVP and leading us to the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back