• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

If you look at the chains that skew younger and have grown as the spending power of millenials have increased, it actually is a pretty reasonable indicator that millennials care more about quality of food than boomers do. Panera vs Applebee's. Chipotle vs Taco Bell.

If you look at the chains that skew younger and have grown as the spending power of millenials have increased, it actually is a pretty reasonable indicator that millennials care more about quality of food than boomers do. Panera vs Applebee's. Chipotle vs Taco Bell.

Those are not at all similar styles of food or pricing.

Keyword "A".

And your parents are from Trump country... :)

Let me rephrase, my parents love all chains that they are familiar with. When they visit Charlotte, I just don't tell them where we are eating so they don't have a chance to veto. They love that comfort zone.

Next time I'm taking them to a sushi place and filming them lose their fuckin' minds.

Let me rephrase, my parents love all chains that they are familiar with. When they visit Charlotte, I just don't tell them where we are eating so they don't have a chance to veto. They love that comfort zone.

Next time I'm taking them to a sushi place and filming them lose their fuckin' minds.

Trump country...Cracker Barrel rules.

I'd love to see the stats on how chain pizza does in places like NY, Philly and Chicago versus other places. The ratio should be non-chain vs. chain.

lolol no, boomers do not hate chain restaurants.

I'll take a solid chain restaurant over some shitty overpriced food truck, all day every day.

Olive Garden? All you can eat pasta bowls $9.99 with endless bread-sticks and salad. I am SO in.

Chillis? Dude give me that Margarita chicken and ill hang out slamming coors lights all night long.

Red Lobster? The Cheddar Rolls bro? Oh fuck I am in it for the rolls alone.

Fridays? Fucking all you can eat Apps? Fucking right baby.

Dude you throw in a OG night with a Cook Out night cap. That is living right there.

Rubes figured it out, while yall clowns are eating stinky cheese trying to pretend like you like it because you are trying to score social status points.

Last edited:
It’s fun to watch Pete trigger people with well thought out logical takes delivered in a non-threatening way.

I'll take a solid chain restaurant over some shitty overprices food truck, all day every day.

Olive Garden? All you can eat pasta bowls $9.99 with endless bread-sticks and salad. I am SO in.

Chillis? Dude give me that Margarita chicken and ill hang out slamming coors lights all night long.

Dude you throw in a OG night with a Cook Out night cap. That is living right there.

Rubes figured it out, while yall clowns are eating stinky cheese trying to pretend like you like it because you are trying to score social status points.

least surprising post ever

Trump country...Cracker Barrel rules.

I'd love to see the stats on how chain pizza does in places like NY, Philly and Chicago versus other places. The ratio should be non-chain vs. chain.

Have you been to Cracker Barrel? it does rule bro. Only thing to make the Barrel better would be if it served booze, only thing.

Hot Take, Domino's/Pappa Johns has some of the best pizza money can buy. I don't want a cracker topped with a little sauce and grease ball cheese like you savage New Yorkers eat. Hard pass.

Those are not at all similar styles of food or pricing.

I mean, they are definitely in the same ballpark on both counts. Not identical of course.

Feel free to point out what "boomer chains" are better parallels to Chipotle and Panera and offer more of a focus on quality.

I'll take a solid chain restaurant over some shitty overpriced food truck, all day every day.

Wrong. But not a surprising post.

It’s fun to watch Pete trigger people with well thought out logical takes delivered in a non-threatening way.

Pete's ability to defuse a situation and deliver an earnest message is truly remarkable. The guy is literally the anti-trump, honest, sincere, a proven leader, has a track record of achieving meaningful policy change.

It should be Pete by a million in the primaries if his campaign can weather MSM attacks trying to bolster Warren and Harris, and the sketchy Bernie bro's.

I mean he lacks name recognition and experience at a national level. I don’t think it’s an obvious choice although I’m a big Pete fan

I mean, they are definitely in the same ballpark on both counts. Not identical of course.

Feel free to point out what "boomer chains" are better parallels to Chipotle and Panera and offer more of a focus on quality.

As I stated before, I don't do chains. BTW, Chipolte and Panera were started by boomers. OOPS.

From Boston down to Philly, many (if not most)people have their favorite Italian joint, steak place, Chinese food, etc., and they aren't national chains.

the polls of people aren't of the tiny, active set of voters and he's on par with Harris and Warren

Per glass door, the national average for receptionist is $30K and for executive assistant is $58K.

If you are hoping to get $25K with a Wake degree, then I just don't know what to say.

Back