• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

the high on there at the tail end is 39k. people in the boonies are not using glass door. i think anything about 35k would be considered an outlier

I don't know whether it's been mentioned or not, but Seth Moulton threw his name in today. For a northeasterner, he might generate more appeal than his fellow northeasterners, but I don't know quite what he adds to the race. It's overcrowded as it is.

As I stated before, I don't do chains. BTW, Chipolte and Panera were started by boomers. OOPS.

From Boston down to Philly, many (if not most)people have their favorite Italian joint, steak place, Chinese food, etc., and they aren't national chains.

No oops. I am well aware of who they were founded by (and when - which would pretty much preclude them from being founded by Millennials). I think you will find, however, that they way under-index on boomers as customers, especially when compared to casual dining (which represents the worst value for quality ratio in the industry) and especially for Chipotle, which has built its brand on quality ingredients above anything else.

As I stated before, I don't do chains. BTW, Chipolte and Panera were started by boomers. OOPS.

From Boston down to Philly, many (if not most)people have their favorite Italian joint, steak place, Chinese food, etc., and they aren't national chains.

Dude, you won't go to Chipotle? This is insanity.

Wait, didn't Chipotle make like a thousand people sick ? Is that what millennials like ?

I don't know whether it's been mentioned or not, but Seth Moulton threw his name in today. For a northeasterner, he might generate more appeal than his fellow northeasterners, but I don't know quite what he adds to the race. It's overcrowded as it is.

A northeasterner who's state's Senator is already in the race.

And working part-time in tax for ChrisL68 in Greensboro will land you six figures... no sweat.

Havent seen much of Klobuchar before but she looks really nervous. She just got destroyed over her petitioning for frozen pizza to count as a vegetable in order to help a Minnesota business. She's giving seemingly honest answers though even if rambling a fair amount. Not surprisingly she seems well versed in different policy and proposals. Liked her response about her belief in 2nd chances and crime being influenced by an alcoholic father.

What will you pay me to spin the sign?

extralarge.jpg

Warren is impressive tonight. I know she's being cornered as the policy wonk but she's energetic and passionate as well. Too bad she wasnt put forth in place of Clinton last election.

Ehh, then she decided to punt rather than mention that maybe Obama wasnt perfect. Not a good way of wrapping things up.

Warren is impressive tonight. I know she's being cornered as the policy wonk but she's energetic and passionate as well. Too bad she wasnt put forth in place of Clinton last election.

Democrats spent 16 years clearing the field for Hillary to be the first woman president.

I'll take a solid chain restaurant over some shitty overpriced food truck, all day every day.

Olive Garden? All you can eat pasta bowls $9.99 with endless bread-sticks and salad. I am SO in.

Chillis? Dude give me that Margarita chicken and ill hang out slamming coors lights all night long.

Red Lobster? The Cheddar Rolls bro? Oh fuck I am in it for the rolls alone.

Fridays? Fucking all you can eat Apps? Fucking right baby.

Dude you throw in a OG night with a Cook Out night cap. That is living right there.

Rubes figured it out, while yall clowns are eating stinky cheese trying to pretend like you like it because you are trying to score social status points.

This is the kind of thing that makes me rethink my stance on universal single payer healthcare.

Back