• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

He’s not at the top of my list but he did really well. Last night was a win for the progressives. They handled the more centrist democrats on stage convincingly. It was a tough draw for the bulk of the other candidates that Bernie and Warren were both there without Biden or Harris to punch up towards. Inevitably it was the two developing factions of the party sparring and the progressives came out ahead on messaging. Pete was the only one who I thought held their own from the remaining candidates and he was in arguably the toughest position.

Going into last night only Bernie, Pete and Warren were likely to go forward. It ended that way.

It will be interesting to see what, if any, momentum Bullock got. As I said earlier, he'd be a great option to steal a seat in the Senate.

Moving forward Bernie and Warren will have to set their targets on each other as both need the other’s supporters to win the primary. Biden is in a tough position if it goes to a brokered convention though as it is difficult to imagine him winning enough support to withstand Bernie and Warren’s combined delegates. Biden will need to get Pete and Kamala’s endorsements and delegates to win if he doesn’t get to a majority by himself (which at this early stage seems likely that he will not).

If the Democrats are in a situation where a brokered convention is between Biden/Warren/Sanders, Democrats will have failed.

Bernie refused to get out in 2016 even after he had lost any chance. What makes you think he would do that?

Bernie needs to get out and back Warren

Bernie is leading her in polls why would he drop out?

One of them will eventually have to drop out for either to have a shot. Warren needs to make the case and get the support as evidence that he’s the one that needs to.

Bernie is leading her in polls why would he drop out?

One of them will eventually have to drop out for either to have a shot. Warren needs to make the case and get the support as evidence that he’s the one that needs to.

TITCR

The 2016 primaries broke itc

Back