• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

5% of the country is not rich. That excuse doesn’t fly anyway, but it sure doesn’t apply for that many people.

Jesus Christ. The actual rich were very much split with Clinton doing much better than trump in the wealthiest areas. So, even if trump got half of the “rich” vote, it would not be 5% of his base.

Well, you and your buddies' have said calling someone a bitch is misogynistic. I think you should be held to the same criteria.

I cackled at this on metro for a solid 30 seconds.

Also I started calling him Pete Butt before I knew he was gay and now I think it’s be homophonic to stop.

Ok wakelaw lets put it in different terms:

Of the one in three Americans who earn less than $50,000 a year, a majority voted for Clinton. A majority of those who earn more backed Trump. And yet the message that got him the White House and not the popular vote was that America had left some people behind.

Can we agree on that?

I think your irredeemable percentage is too low. The 25% you are referencing are the vocal, rally attending, thedonald posting, shit heads. Another 25% have the same views, are glad you can “tell it how it is again”, but still aren’t quite comfortable to come out of the shadows just yet, maybe give it another 4 years.

Also I started calling him Pete Butt before I knew he was gay and now I think it’s be homophonic to stop.

How could you not know he is gay?

Sorry, this is silly and unbelievable,

No. It would be homophonic to call him Peat But.

How could you not know he is gay?

Sorry, this is silly and unbelievable,

I wasn’t reading think pieces about the South Bend mayor before I heard of him. Plus millennials don’t care about that shit like boomers do. I think I knew he was a mayor and a vet before I learned he was gay.

Biden nailed the opening. All of them did well.

I’m tired of CNN just trying to start petty fights.

I’m tired of this being the Biden/Harris show.

“But that’s what Medicare for all would do”

Fuck’s sake cnn

The protest chants were aimed at de Blasio saying to fire the cop who killed Eric Garner.

Back