• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

are you okay? your sentences make even less sense today than they normally do.

Fuck off...

You could be reasonable but have chosen never to be.

BTW, the biggest difference between us is you lump all people you don't like into general groups. I put you into the group you (not everyone your age or other specifics) deserve to be in.

If you notice, I post towards people with the respect they have earned.

Last edited:
Says the guy who responded to my posting a very popular contemporary meme by comparing me to David Duke.

You routinely lump all boomers together, are dismissive and insulting to them. It's exactly what David Duke does.

Also, if you are going to use "a very popular contemporary meme" at least one of the people you direct it at should fit the meme. Neither did.

What am I thinking? If Strick says something it has to be right. Even when it's demonstrably wrong, you insist you are right, just like Trump.

Checking back in to see if Dems have a candidate yet who can garner a majority of the electoral college votes in the event Trump isn't impeached. Yes? No?

We’ll find out in a year.

Checking back in to see if Dems have a candidate yet who can garner a majority of the electoral college votes in the event Trump isn't impeached. Yes? No?

There's a decent chance that candidate doesn't exist what with our moronic sytem and dumb, racist electorate, but keep your fingers crossed!

You routinely lump all boomers together, are dismissive and insulting to them. It's exactly what David Duke does.

Also, if you are going to use "a very popular contemporary meme" at least one of the people you direct it at should fit the meme. Neither did.

What am I thinking? If Strick says something it has to be right. Even when it's demonstrably wrong, you insist you are right, just like Trump.

You really don’t understand memes do you, RJ. Just like David Duke. Sad really.

Maybe we should make these grouped people wear pieces of flair.

Ahhhh nothing like holocaust jokes and antisemitism, thinly cloaked as an office space reference. When we all know it was intended as a disrespectful antisemitic attack on a Jewish member of the ogboard community.

Stay classy out there guys.

Yeah referencing something that RJ flipped out about a month ago because he didn’t understand it is always good. Also Louis Gossett Jr has been killing it in Watchmen, so hopefully you appreciate this name even more.

Ahhhh nothing like holocaust jokes and antisemitism, thinly cloaked as an office space reference. When we all know it was intended as a disrespectful antisemitic attack on a Jewish member of the ogboard community.

Stay classy out there guys.

Remember when, literally days after crying about not getting Office Space, RJ bragged about how when he was in college, a week or whatever after the Kent State shootings he walked around with a Kent state shirt w/ a target on it?

Highly recommend Pete Buttigieg’s speech at the Iowa Justice and Liberty dinner this past weekend. This guy can win.

Last edited:
Clever. And original. But inaccurate. And truth be told, I hope the answer to my question is yes.

“Boomer” is the board touchstone. Want to be critical of a poster or something specific he posted? Call him a boomer. Requires no thought, wit, or originality. But it’s used on the boards a a pejorative everyday.

It’s almost as if there are posters who think people born between 1946 and 1964 are bothered by their generational nickname.

Apparently they are. Otherwise “OK boomer” wouldn’t set them off.

Luckily, no one around here is triggered when they're referred to as fucking Millennials either.

Back