• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Townie, Strick, and MHB don't get what people like about Pete because they follow criticisms of Pete instead of following Pete himself.

Oh come on, man. Your transformation into a Buttistan is one of the weirdest turns I think that I have witnessed on this board. It's like #BzzIn year four level weird. But, I won't pretend like I'm not entertained by it and I think your politics are otherwise good. He's just so awful, man!

Last edited:
EPiRWXsU8AYoZjl

Ph that may well be true, and it may also be true that Pete knows his audience and sends focus grouped tweets out all day.

I am a big fan of ethnic food, but Indian is at the bottom of the list.

lol hell yes this is a damn near perfect ChrisL post

I have even eaten Ethiopian in DC. Indian just doesn't really do it for me. Not sure why this would thrill you so much.

Although I have eaten at an Indian restaurant in the last 10 years anyway.

who is advertising in your respective states?

bloomberg is the only person I've seen on tv here in Illinois

3 of our affiliates are out of Greenville, SC so lots of ads. been seeing Steyer and Tulsi for about a year. Bloomberg has come on hot lately and I've seen like 1 Pete and Warren ad each. No one else.

man I miss all the good Ethiopian in DC. a couple of restaurants have opened in our old hood since we moved and that woulda been nice.

Average Indian food that you get at a restaurant in North Carolina is really not all that good. There's a good place in Charlotte that is crammed full of Indians and is the only place I go here in town. I would wager there are some good spots around the RTP as well.

3 of our affiliates are out of Greenville, SC so lots of ads. been seeing Steyer and Tulsi for about a year. Bloomberg has come on hot lately and I've seen like 1 Pete and Warren ad each. No one else.

Bloomberg is fucking everywhere on DC media. I see the occasional Steyer, but that's it.

Is BBQ ethnic food ? I know Korean BBQ is ethnic, but is NC BBQ ? Hmmmmm.

Speaking of ethnic food, I gotta say I had some Beignets from Cafe du Monde when I was down there and it was heavenly. I didn't realize that they structure their business by essentially renting out tables to the servers there, though.

Speaking of ethnic food, I gotta say I had some Beignets from Cafe du Monde when I was down there and it was heavenly. I didn't realize that they structure their business by essentially renting out tables to the servers there, though.

Does this mean I don't have to tip ?

Back