• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

He said he doesn't know who BSF4L is.

I'm just glad t he redoubt has ventilation and internet so he can get a signal from Moscow.

That's a weird claim to make by someone who knows enough about the boards to make a parody of section2overalls.

Nope. I went to UVa. The reason I joined this board was because I have some Wake friends (none here that I'm aware of) and I commiserated with them over the [Redacted] situation after years of enduring the Gillen/Leitao era. I stayed because I much prefer this board's format to TheSabre's, found the level of dialogue and wit higher here than on most sports boards, and I found some of the posters to be hilarious (moonz), insightful (townie), and the parodies even more so (RJKomedian).

Do you travel a lot for work?

Isn't it odd that my predictions seem to end up being correct? Maybe it's because I don't have an Establishment agenda like MSM and try to rationally analyze things? Or maybe it's because I'm a Russian bot? smh

maybe your 'predictions' are just fairly logical guesses about a fucked up drip of information and not a conspiracy at all

but yeah, shilling for one candidate and talking about Mayor Cheat is not an effort to drop misinformation.

yeahok.jpg

Dude, literally nobody believes you. You get that, right?

maybe your 'predictions' are just fairly logical guesses about a fucked up drip of information and not a conspiracy at all

but yeah, shilling for one candidate and talking about Mayor Cheat is not an effort to drop misinformation.

yeahok.jpg

It's not a conspiracy anymore because they're doing it out in the open. How much more evidence do you need?

I've already said I never visited the Tunnels before several weeks ago. I was exclusively on the Sports board.

It's no wonder with your dispassionate posting style on these subjects why you have never bothered to come this way.

Isn't it odd that my predictions seem to end up being correct? Maybe it's because I don't have an Establishment agenda like MSM and try to rationally analyze things? Or maybe it's because I'm a Russian bot? smh

You mean like the ones you posted about Hillary’s health issues that never came true ? The hole in her tongue one was pure gold

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence you only post conspiracy stuff and never anything about policy or candidate positions

Back