• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Progressives, liberals, centrists, Republicans, alt right all come together in harmony to tell the “new” poster he is full of shit. Fuck off you can not divide us, sure we may shit on RJ, think sailor has syphilis, the M bros care too much, etc... but one thing we all have in common is that we all think you suck.

Progressives, liberals, centrists, Republicans, alt right all come together in harmony to tell the “new” poster he is full of shit. Fuck off you can not divide us, sure we may shit on RJ, think sailor has syphilis, the M bros care too much, etc... but one thing we all have in common is that we all think you suck.

Cute.

I realize my blunt, aggressive posting style makes it difficult for some to accept what I have to say. I do hope some of you eventually come around to what I've been saying, which I think will become more evident over time.

Yeah might have worked the first time but now too much has been written about conspiracy theory trolls

Can i post my count Von count meme again since Iowa's had all day to get this last 3% counted?

Last edited:
Damn I leave for a couple of hours and the rich white guy Tammany crew (and PH) got after my dude BSF4L.

Honestly bro just give up on these fools, they have brain washed themselves into believing that poor people should be grateful for the scraps they throw at them. They’ll become Republicans soon enough.

I realize my blunt, aggressive posting style makes it difficult for some to accept what I have to say. I do hope some of you eventually come around to what I've been saying, which I think will become more evident over time.

Wait are we sure this isn’t RJ?

Damn I leave for a couple of hours and the rich white guy Tammany crew (and PH) got after my dude BSF4L.

Honestly bro just give up on these fools, they have brain washed themselves into believing that poor people should be grateful for the scraps they throw at them. They’ll become Republicans soon enough.

I'm afraid you're right BB. I'll leave Ph with this article on his dude Mayor Cheat, who should be running as a Republican.

https://medium.com/@chrislandry/your-complete-one-stop-guide-to-why-buttigieg-is-the-wrong-choice-e4895ae3edd9

Guys it’s just a random UVA grad that hasn’t posted in years that’s friends with some Wake guys, only has this screen name that is a parody of a previous poster on the scout board, knows the history and reputation of most posters on the board, and happens to post behind a VPN, seems legit.

RIP S2M, Nov 4 2020

Guys it’s just a random UVA grad that hasn’t posted in years that’s friends with some Wake guys, only has this screen name that is a parody of a previous poster on the scout board, knows the history and reputation of most posters on the board, and happens to post behind a VPN, seems legit.

Who are you? What do you believe in? What insight or analysis have you provided? You seem like a coward, lurking in the shadows until the troubling mob mentality emerges and you feel safe enough to pile on. A bunch of brainwashed, mental midgets on here lapping up MSM narratives with not a shred of independent thought or skepticism or an open mind to consider different perspectives. Really disappointed. Like I said, I've been lurking on the sports board off and on for years (which is why I know the rep of most posters) and found the posts of a higher quality than most other college sports boards. That clearly does not translate to politics.

So after all that, it looks like Pete won anyway? Shitshow.

Who are you? What do you believe in? What insight or analysis have you provided? You seem like a coward, lurking in the shadows until the troubling mob mentality emerges and you feel safe enough to pile on. A bunch of brainwashed, mental midgets on here lapping up MSM narratives with not a shred of independent thought or skepticism or an open mind to consider different perspectives. Really disappointed. Like I said, I've been lurking on the sports board off and on for years (which is why I know the rep of most posters) and found the posts of a higher quality than most other college sports boards. That clearly does not translate to politics.

where they don't even have politics boards? clearly

So after all that, it looks like Pete won anyway? Shitshow.

Looks like the final votes came in right as Pete was starting his townhall on CNN. I’m sure the conspiracy theorists will love that.

Back