• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

I've heard Bernie Bros are stealing absentee ballots in CA and TX, filling them out at Starbucks, then mailing them in. Also, don't throw away those Bloomberg mailers. Some have hundred dollar bills in them.

Bernie's program is for tuition only and at state run colleges/universities. People can still be six figures in debt leaving Wake.

But thanks for showing how little you know. You are really good at it.

Then don't go to Wake.

Also, I've never hidden the fact that I don't know things and I am comfortable in not being an expert on every field or topic of conversation. But mostly, I just like to rile you up. It's fun.

I've heard Bernie Bros are stealing absentee ballots in CA and TX, filling them out at Starbucks, then mailing them in. Also, don't throw away those Bloomberg mailers. Some have hundred dollar bills in them.

I heard Hillary had a hole in her tongue!

Lol, BSF4L and BKF spamming the tunnels with every conspiracy theory about Hillary and the DNC does not constitute “the main discussion points”.
BSF was a popular guy this time 4 years ago.

stop posting

You need to take the stick out of your ass every time you see RJ's name. That post was for FUN...something you refuse to have if you see RJ.

I just want the student debt cancellation plan to be take the average debt and everyone in the country gets that amount to be spent as you see fit. Want to pay off debt so be it, want to hire a sad trombone to follow around RJ for a year, good use of the money. Let’s stimulate this economy.

I've met Lou Gossett, Jr. and he absolutely sucks. You, however, are awesome.

Three calls from Bloomberg already today! What the hell, man.

LOL. I'm getting none of this stuff. I guess telling Zuckerberg and Cambridge Analytica that I'm all in for Pete has advantages.

i just checked the biggest threads rolling in that period and didn't find evidence of that, he was already all in on Trump. but i did find this:

You are mistaken. Here's a couple of examples. He didn't move to hardcore Trump until it was apparent that Sanders wasn't going to beat Clinton in the Democratic primary.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...y-just-3-points-in-new-poll?highlight=Sanders

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...the-keys-to-the-White-House?highlight=Sanders

Last edited:
both of those those are posts not as a sanders fanboy, but troll posts to discredit Hillary

Back