• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Fun fact: Benjamin Harrison was the last US President to wear a beard while in office.

anyway glad the party has coalesced around employer sponsored healthcare

Also this has been floating around forever, but I do suspect it will come out at some point during the general:

she went public in April 2019, and forgot to mention the sexual assault.

So if an accuser comes out and says that politician touched me on the back of the neck and made me feel uncomfortable, and then a year later says, oh by the way, politician also held me up against the wall, reached under my dress and digitally penetrated me, can no assessment of credibility occur?

So if an accuser comes out and says that politician touched me on the back of the neck and made me feel uncomfortable, and then a year later says, oh by the way, politician also held me up against the wall, reached under my dress and digitally penetrated me, can no assessment of credibility occur?

Depends on if you gotta protect the stockholders.

Depends, are they a GOP appointed SCOTUS candidate or a Dem nominated Pres candidate?

man for legislative aide to the senate she does not have a great grasp of russia

The tweet blames the wrong people, clearly the elections shouldn’t have happened, but Neera continues to be the absolute worst time after time after time

Bernie is literally killing people because he refuses to drop out of a race he can win.

What a sick fuck.

The tweet blames the wrong people, clearly the elections shouldn’t have happened, but Neera continues to be the absolute worst time after time after time

Neera gonna Neera.

Almost all of the polling I've seen (and Ive seen a lot for obvious reasons) shows "M4All" tests great, until you tell people how it will work, at which point support drops a lot. M4All is great branding but not sure we can say people are fully behind the policy. Granted its a terribly complex idea and hard to convey in a simple exit poll.

My sense and professional judgment are people like a choice, ie public option, but dont want a true single payer system. Its interesting that people are now opting out of traditional Medicare and private medicare options funded by Medicare. I think this is the future of HC in the US as we see in both medicare, medicaid and the aca.

Last edited:
Back