• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Bernie might edge out Pete tonight, but the real winners of tonight are the moderate candidates. I’m feeling much better about the state of things moving into SC.

Bernie might edge out Pete tonight, but the real winners of tonight are the moderate candidates. I’m feeling much better about the state of things moving into SC.

I agree. If I’m a Bernie bro I’m getting a little nervous. Pete and slob on my Klob are making moves.

What makes you think Abrams would have fared better than Harris for example?

She's a Southern Democrat going into the Southern swing. Harris was a disappointing candidate who has already been forgotten. Abrams parlayed a close loss in a red state to a national profile.

But my post wasn't about Abrams. My post was about the potential power of a southern Democrat in general. There's only been three Dem presidents in my lifetime. Two were southern Dem governors. The reddening of the South has dried up a potential pool that Dems need to build up. And right now, that's going to have to come from mayors and state legislators.

I agree. If I’m a Bernie bro I’m getting a little nervous. Pete and slob on my Klob are making moves.

Yep. Bernie supporters on my feed are celebrating, but they really should be worried.

MSNBC reporting that the Culinary Union is putting out anti-Bernie flyers. I thought I had heard they endorsed him, but they're saying Bernie is going to take away their health care.

Amy hates Warren and the feeling is mutual. But Warren will accumulate her delegates and pick anyone who makes her the vp candidate.

Amy hates Warren and the feeling is mutual. But Warren will accumulate her delegates and pick anyone who makes her the vp candidate.

Where did you get that morsel? I can't find it anywhere.

Hell, tonight Warren was very effusive about Klobuchar. In debates, they disagree on M4A but have been supportive of each other.

This primary is the most depressing thing since ____________.

Fill in the blank.

Surprised that the narrative is so favorable for Sanders. Wasn't he up pretty big in pre primary polling?

Chris can only support candidates with the letter B. First all in for Biden, huge fail. Next up Bloomberg, which we all know will not workout, so get the bandwagon ready Ph, his firm unwavering support will soon be with you.

Chris can only support candidates with the letter B. First all in for Biden, huge fail. Next up Bloomberg, which we all know will not workout, so get the bandwagon ready Ph, his firm unwavering support will soon be with you.
I was going to vote early in North Carolina, but I'm pretty much waiting until prmary day to see who would be the most effective vote against Sanders

Good on Andrew Yang and Michael Bennett for dropping out at a reasonable time, for bringing new voters into the process, for good ideas, and for seemingly just having good vibes and being good dudes.

Good on Andrew Yang and Michael Bennett for dropping out at a reasonable time, for bringing new voters into the process, for good ideas, and for seemingly just having good vibes and being good dudes.

I’m happy I learned about Bennet. He seems like a good dude and some of his legislation (discussed on the policy thread) is downright brilliant.

Back